A wonderfull, bathroom-painting evil genius.
I accept that you have many layers, Sarc. Yes, you are onion boy!
Tiggie wrote:A wonderfull, bathroom-painting evil genius.
I accept that you have many layers, Sarc. Yes, you are onion boy!
vickyp wrote:or Ean could bring his flag...
vickyp wrote:sorry, sorry, I shall cease with the logic forthwith.
Penguins, moon boots, goats cheese. Any better?
Trudi wrote:I *almost* suggested that last night, but went off at a tangent about signs written on toilet paper, and identifying people by their hat or bagel, so I gave it up as a bad job
andy_b wrote:Trudi wrote:I *almost* suggested that last night, but went off at a tangent about signs written on toilet paper, and identifying people by their hat or bagel, so I gave it up as a bad job
Are we still calling ourselves LiSTEEs? Or are we BOARDiES now? Just debating whether I could resurrect the LiSTEE stickers from the SG5 meet-up ("Slap Pippa Lang" anyone?)...
Andy B
Liiisa wrote:andy_b wrote:Trudi wrote:I *almost* suggested that last night, but went off at a tangent about signs written on toilet paper, and identifying people by their hat or bagel, so I gave it up as a bad job
Are we still calling ourselves LiSTEEs? Or are we BOARDiES now? Just debating whether I could resurrect the LiSTEE stickers from the SG5 meet-up ("Slap Pippa Lang" anyone?)...
Andy B
I always wanted one of those *sighhhhh*
BUT - can I just say: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *bounces maniacally*
Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests