THE EARTH Vs MEET-UP THREAD

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Postby Tiggie » 17th Sep 08, 23:39

A wonderfull, bathroom-painting evil genius.

I accept that you have many layers, Sarc. Yes, you are onion boy!
I never trust men who look better in eyeliner than me
Tiggie
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 18th Jul 08, 18:42
Location: Southampton

Postby Sarc » 17th Sep 08, 23:40

Tiggie wrote:A wonderfull, bathroom-painting evil genius.

I accept that you have many layers, Sarc. Yes, you are onion boy!


You mean I make people cry?
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Tiggie » 17th Sep 08, 23:44

Yes....probably.....

Dunno, too tired. And seezey. Bloody cold better sod off before Saturday.
I never trust men who look better in eyeliner than me
Tiggie
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 18th Jul 08, 18:42
Location: Southampton

Postby vickyp » 18th Sep 08, 00:12

I've bagsied us a corner table:
http://www.multimap.com/s/Dx8DvZHJ
See? If you zoom in you can see O'Neill's in blue on the corner next door to the Empire.
And if you zoom right in on the right hand window of the pub you can see me waving.
I think I'll have the mushroom risotto. http://www.oneills.co.uk/food.php

(Ok, ok, I'm not actually there yet. But I will be soon enough dammit.)
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby davejnick » 18th Sep 08, 00:43

I think I'm going to go with the Random shirt. Easily identifiable for anyone who hasn't already seen my ugly mug.
And make that two mushroom risottos!
If we order our food now, d'you think we'll get a discount??
How dare you!
davejnick
 
Posts: 527
Joined: 6th Mar 06, 23:14
Location: The Steel City

Postby WildCat » 18th Sep 08, 01:04

maybe whomever gets there first could make up a sign or something so all the newbies know who to approach? or, hey, everyone attending off here could wear one of those paper hats you get in christmas crackers or something. else it's like looking for "a long haired white male wearing a black t-shirt with a band slogan on" at a Metallica concert.... :roll:
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby vickyp » 18th Sep 08, 19:33

or Ean could bring his flag...
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby Ean » 18th Sep 08, 19:42

vickyp wrote:or Ean could bring his flag...

Don't you be coming 'round here with your logical, well thought out plans... :wink: :P
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Trudi » 18th Sep 08, 20:35

I *almost* suggested that last night, but went off at a tangent about signs written on toilet paper, and identifying people by their hat or bagel, so I gave it up as a bad job :?

...and since when did this place become LOGICAL??!! :shock:
Image
Trudi
 
Posts: 282
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:13
Location: London/Kent

Postby Ean » 18th Sep 08, 20:40

It's a shame the gig isn't tomorrow, as being International Talk Like A Pirate Day, it would have made for a perfect theme.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby vickyp » 18th Sep 08, 20:43

sorry, sorry, I shall cease with the logic forthwith.
Penguins, moon boots, goats cheese. Any better?
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby Ean » 18th Sep 08, 20:46

vickyp wrote:sorry, sorry, I shall cease with the logic forthwith.
Penguins, moon boots, goats cheese. Any better?


Ah, you want this thread for that sort of filth... :wink:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby andy_b » 18th Sep 08, 21:51

Trudi wrote:I *almost* suggested that last night, but went off at a tangent about signs written on toilet paper, and identifying people by their hat or bagel, so I gave it up as a bad job :?

Are we still calling ourselves LiSTEEs? Or are we BOARDiES now? Just debating whether I could resurrect the LiSTEE stickers from the SG5 meet-up ("Slap Pippa Lang" anyone?)...

Andy B
Image
andy_b
 
Posts: 199
Joined: 3rd Mar 06, 11:20
Location: Nottingham

Postby Liiisa » 18th Sep 08, 22:15

andy_b wrote:
Trudi wrote:I *almost* suggested that last night, but went off at a tangent about signs written on toilet paper, and identifying people by their hat or bagel, so I gave it up as a bad job :?

Are we still calling ourselves LiSTEEs? Or are we BOARDiES now? Just debating whether I could resurrect the LiSTEE stickers from the SG5 meet-up ("Slap Pippa Lang" anyone?)...

Andy B


I always wanted one of those *sighhhhh*


BUT - can I just say: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *bounces maniacally*
Liiisa
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 21st Apr 07, 22:32

Postby nig1012 » 18th Sep 08, 22:26

Liiisa wrote:
andy_b wrote:
Trudi wrote:I *almost* suggested that last night, but went off at a tangent about signs written on toilet paper, and identifying people by their hat or bagel, so I gave it up as a bad job :?

Are we still calling ourselves LiSTEEs? Or are we BOARDiES now? Just debating whether I could resurrect the LiSTEE stickers from the SG5 meet-up ("Slap Pippa Lang" anyone?)...

Andy B


I always wanted one of those *sighhhhh*


BUT - can I just say: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *bounces maniacally*


eezer goode eezer goode he's ebeneezer goode :?
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests