WiLDHEARTS AUTUMN UK DATES

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Postby colzo666 » 12th Jun 09, 21:00

If I'm at uni in Preston a trip to Manchester may be in order...
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby InstantKarma » 14th Jun 09, 13:14

I'm going to Shpherds Bush.

To show my eclecticism, the night before I'm going to see Kajagoogoo (the first band I ever loved....when I was 3!!!)
InstantKarma
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 23rd Dec 07, 02:50

Postby Sarc » 14th Jun 09, 13:18

After much debating and working things out I have now decided that not only will I be venturing forth at the aforementioned Brighton and London gigs I will also be in attendance at the Portsmouth show to.

Why?

Well why the fuck not.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 14th Jun 09, 14:15

Sarc wrote:Well why the fuck not.


that's some sound reasoning right there!

when i get paid next, i'm gonna scope out the coupla shows nearest to me and buy tickets, and then figure out later on how i'm gonna get the time off work/get there/get back. but in no way am i going to miss them. should be a giggle...
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby InstantKarma » 14th Jun 09, 20:47

In addition, I shall be catching Ginger in LA in July...at least one night...maybe two...trying to juggle the planned schedual with friends to get as many there as possible....
InstantKarma
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 23rd Dec 07, 02:50

Postby Andy » 15th Jun 09, 13:45

With regards to Shepherds Bush gig, is anyone tempted by the VIP tickets?
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region ... nyear=2009.
Andy
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 23:26
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby markE » 15th Jun 09, 13:46

InstantKarma wrote:I'm going to Shpherds Bush.

To show my eclecticism, the night before I'm going to see Kajagoogoo (the first band I ever loved....when I was 3!!!)


I play footie with one of 'em! the majority of the band is from leighton buzzard like me!

( i know i've mentioned this before but apart from kagooggoo, the barron knights and the great train robbery there isn't lot that leighton is known for.
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE
 
Posts: 764
Joined: 18th May 06, 13:53

Postby Sarc » 15th Jun 09, 14:10

Andy wrote:With regards to Shepherds Bush gig, is anyone tempted by the VIP tickets?
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region ... nyear=2009.


I was yes very much so and incase anyones interested, yes, I did. and for those of you who weren't I still did.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ean » 15th Jun 09, 14:35

For those unaware:

A VIP upgrade is available for the London date!

The upgrade costs £32.50 and entitles the ticket holder to:

• See the soundcheck
• Meet & greet the band after soundcheck
• Autographed band photo (special, limited edition)
• WH wristband (special, limited edition)

VIP Upgrade ticket DOES NOT include entry to the gig!

Gig tickets must be purchased separately, so final cost will be:

£32.50 (VIP) + £17.50 (Ticket) + booking + postage.

VIP tickets are to be collected from the venue box office on the day of the gig.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Sarc » 15th Jun 09, 17:05

Ill try not to delete this one.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby InstantKarma » 15th Jun 09, 18:52

markE wrote:
InstantKarma wrote:I'm going to Shpherds Bush.

To show my eclecticism, the night before I'm going to see Kajagoogoo (the first band I ever loved....when I was 3!!!)


I play footie with one of 'em! the majority of the band is from leighton buzzard like me!

( i know i've mentioned this before but apart from kagooggoo, the barron knights and the great train robbery there isn't lot that leighton is known for.


Now that, imo, is cool :D
InstantKarma
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 23rd Dec 07, 02:50

Postby Nickinvincible » 15th Jun 09, 20:46

I might get me a piece of that VIP action....
Nickinvincible
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 3rd Mar 06, 15:08
Location: London

Postby InstantKarma » 15th Jun 09, 23:19

I just want a wristband....did all of that 'meet the band'/'soundcheck' stuff when I was a kid so it's not my place to take the opportunity away from someone who's not had that experience.....however...i'd want a wristband.....hmmmm
InstantKarma
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 23rd Dec 07, 02:50

Postby Sarc » 15th Jun 09, 23:59

I'm just hoping the wristband isnt a leather one otherwise I wont be wearing it, however if it is Instant Karma and you dont go to the meet and greet your more than welcome to it.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Andy » 16th Jun 09, 02:10

Sarc wrote:
Andy wrote:With regards to Shepherds Bush gig, is anyone tempted by the VIP tickets?
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region ... nyear=2009.


I was yes very much so and incase anyones interested, yes, I did. and for those of you who weren't I still did.


Maybe all those who go for the VIP package can all meet up before the meet/greet in a nearby pub. Just a thought.
Andy
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 23:26
Location: Middlesbrough

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests