

Ean wrote:Well, given the price of beer in London...
Your photo's not working.

Ean wrote:Aye, that'll do. Are you coming over next month?
Chris Norway wrote:Ean wrote:Aye, that'll do. Are you coming over next month?
Yes! I use to travel to London everytime Wildhearts are playing there. Did not make it to the "earth vs gig" because of way to expensive flights. This will be my 5th London show. Cant wait to see them again!
Chris
Sarc wrote:photo deleted
beerofthedark wrote:Sarc wrote:photo deleted
Was an objection raised to the photograph, or was discretion the better part of valour?
Mrs Sarc wrote:Erm I may have objected in a rather shouty manner due to said picture having all of my chins in....
Ean wrote:Mrs Sarc wrote:Erm I may have objected in a rather shouty manner due to said picture having all of my chins in....
...but apparently it's OK for me to look like an imbecile?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests