Abhoria lyric!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Abhoria lyric!

Postby manicwildheart » 8th Jul 08, 17:47

Ok, I can't figure out a few lines from Abhoria, can anyone post the correct lyric? The ones on the regular lyrics sites are all wrong and suck pigeon dick.
\m/
*CPJ*
manicwildheart
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 18th Apr 06, 01:58
Location: UK

Postby wildsam6o » 8th Jul 08, 19:49

this is what ive got

its got the chords aswell, hope its ok for ya


A...............D........E E Eb...D......E........A
The world that I was to ya, So deep and safe and warm

A...............D........EEEb...A......D......E...A..Ab
Is peppered by experience, Mutated by the fall

G..........................E............A...............D
And all the walks in the countryside, Are better done by bike

G..........E.............A..........D.......F#...................B
And now we work along the seperate sides, Don't ensure we ain't so alike



E......................A....Bb......G
In the isle of war we find Abhoria (oh, ow)

Bb............G.....Bb............G............A
(When I need you, but it's easy just to be here for yer)





A...........D...........E...EEbD...D.......E.......A
If that was your intention, To take the easy way

A...........D.........E......EEbD......E........A.......Ab
Goodbye to intervention, And damn the game you play



(Repeat chord progressions as above....etc)



And I'm sore with the kind of scars that never heal in time
Take a tip from a company owes
We ain't wrong just 'cos we ain't right
Should we stay on shore and blame Abhoria (oh, ow)
When I need you, I could easily believe you

Abhoria (ow, ow)
When I need you, when I can't believe to grieve you
Abhoria


DD..C..B..F......A..Bb.............F#..G....etc

Wrap you up in foam to protect you from the fear
Of spending life alone even though I'll be there
And time and time again I wish I wasn't
The c**t you call a friend, maybe then I can send you


AAAAA..BbBbBb..AAAA..BbBbBb....etc

Away, away, away



(Next up is a few new progressions from Ginger...)



A........Em

Angel, I carry you across the sea

Bm........................F#

I don't even mind if you board with harmony

F................G.................D
Nobody knows, nobody sees, just me, my baby...




AA......G....F.....C............E..F.........A..F...etc

The cost is not enough for the time spent with killin
You can get a job to appreciate the killing
And why not decide to spit on into fire
A little bit of heaven and a mass of genocide



G....................F....................E..........Ab

If what you see and what you feel don't tend to be the same ideal

D.......................Bb.....................C.....etc...

Just stop and find and hope to share a little piece of heaven out there



AA..G.. F..C......E..F.....A..F...etc

Angel Biscuit (Repeat to fade)
wildsam6o
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 5th Feb 08, 19:14
Location: midlands

Postby manicwildheart » 8th Jul 08, 21:13

thanks!!
*CPJ*
manicwildheart
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 18th Apr 06, 01:58
Location: UK

Postby sparky » 8th Jul 08, 21:22

From http://www.fivemileshigh.com/

The world that I was to you, so deep and safe and warm
Is peppered by experience, mutated by the fall
And now the walks in the countryside are better done by bike
Now we work alone on separate sides
Don't ensure we ain't so alike
In the ideal world we find Abhoria
Oh, ow, (when I need you, but it's easy just to be you), abhoria

If that was your intention to take the easy way
Goodbye to intervention and damn the game you play
Battle sore with the kind of scars that never heal in time
Take a tip from a cunt that he owes
We ain't wrong just 'cos we ain't right
Should we stay on shore and blame Abhoria
Oh, ow, (When I need you, I could easily believe you)
Abhoria
Oh, ow, (When I need you, when I cheerfully could grieve you)
Abhoria

Wrap you up in foam to protect you from the fear
Of spending life alone even though I'll be there
And yet time and time again I wish I wasn't
The cunt you call a friend, maybe then I can send you away, away, away

Angel, I carry you across the sea
I don't even mind if we both went underneath
Nobody knows, nobody sees, just me, my baby

But the cost is not enough for the time spent with killing
You can get a job to appreciate the killing
And why not decide to speed on into fire
A little bit of heaven and a mass of genocide
If what you see and what you feel don't tend to be the same ideal
Just stop and find and hope to share a little piece of heaven out there

Angel Biscuit…
Gonna be someone, I'm a smoking gun, I'm the lightning striking
Image
sparky
 
Posts: 231
Joined: 3rd Mar 07, 21:18
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Postby Ean » 8th Jul 08, 21:45

I've got similar, but different.

Abhoria

The world that I was to you, so deep and safe and warm
Is peppered by experience, mutated by the fall
And now the walks in the countryside are better done by bike
Now we work alone on separate sides
Don't it show we ain't so alike?
In the heart of war we found Abhoria
Oh, ow, (when I need you, but it's easier just to bleed you)
Abhoria

If that was your intention? To take the easy way?
Goodbye to intervention and damn the game you play
Battle sore with the kind of scars that never heal in time
Take a tip from a cunt that he owes
We ain't wrong, just 'cos we ain't right
Should we stay unsure and blame Abhoria?
Oh, ow, (When I need you, I could easily believe you)
Abhoria
Oh, ow, (When I need you, when I cheerfully debrief you)
Abhoria

Wrapped you up in foam to protect you from the fear
Of spending life alone even though I'll be there
And yet time and time again I wish I wasn't
The cunt you call a friend, maybe then I can send you
Away, away, away

Angel, I carry you across the sea
I don't even mind if we both went underneath
Nobody knows, nobody sees, just me, my baby

But the trust is not enough, all the time spent with killing
You can get a job to appreciate the killing
And why not decide to speed on into fire?
A little bit of heaven in amongst the genocide
If what you see and what you feel don't tend to be the same ideal
Just stop and find and hope to share a little piece of heaven out there

Angel Biscuit…


I don't like the end bit though - Ginger's far too inventive to rhyme killing with killing. :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby SiN1758 » 9th Jul 08, 10:37

I was always under the impression that the line :
"take a tip from the cunt that he owes" was
"take a tip from the company whores"

Or am I hearing things (again)?
SiN1758
 
Posts: 171
Joined: 18th Apr 07, 14:38
Location: Herts

Postby sparky » 9th Jul 08, 14:01

SiN1758 wrote:I was always under the impression that the line :
"take a tip from the cunt that he owes" was
"take a tip from the company whores"

Or am I hearing things (again)?


Always thought the same :?
Gonna be someone, I'm a smoking gun, I'm the lightning striking
Image
sparky
 
Posts: 231
Joined: 3rd Mar 07, 21:18
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Postby nuno75 » 9th Jul 08, 16:34

SiN1758 wrote:I was always under the impression that the line :
"take a tip from the cunt that he owes" was
"take a tip from the company whores"

Or am I hearing things (again)?


I always thought it was "take a trip on the company horse".
nuno75
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 15th May 07, 22:48


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

cron