Bootlegs

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Bootlegs

Postby zachary_storm » 19th Apr 08, 13:50

few bootlegs seem to have popped up on a torrents site...

http://www.torrents.to/search/346/the+wildhearts.html

anyone shed any light on em??
"ONLY THOSE THAT KNOW HOW TO ROCK KNOW WHEN TO ROLL!!!"
zachary_storm
 
Posts: 251
Joined: 15th Dec 07, 21:53
Location: Rochdale, Manchester

Postby blackdeathcrew » 20th Jun 08, 11:07

Theres an audio version of the Donington show appeared up there, but I cant get it to download....anyone else have any luck and fancy helping me out lol
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby Sir Euan » 20th Jun 08, 12:33

The all seem to be tracked through dimeadozen. You need to sign up to there site to download torrents, used to have an account couple years back but looks like mines been deleted due to lack of activity =(.

Can't sign up just now cos the members are full, but it opens up now and again when people are deleted. Hopefully someone on here has an account and can maybe download it and stick it on a public torrent tracker? Or even rapidshare or something
Image
Sir Euan
 
Posts: 179
Joined: 22nd May 06, 17:37
Location: Glasgow

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 20th Jun 08, 12:45

yeah if someone could rapidshare it, that'd be awesome (or even better, mediafire.com, as there's no waiting time/download limits).
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby blackdeathcrew » 20th Jun 08, 13:25

Cheers for thet, I will have to keep an eye on dimeadozen then for a free slot

Edit: Have sorted an account :D
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby blackdeathcrew » 20th Jun 08, 13:51

Ok, question is, what is the general consensus on me downloading the show from dimeadozen, and then uploading it to rapidshare or mediafire?? Should I , or is it bad for the band if I do?
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby nuno75 » 20th Jun 08, 14:21

blackdeathcrew wrote:Ok, question is, what is the general consensus on me downloading the show from dimeadozen, and then uploading it to rapidshare or mediafire?? Should I , or is it bad for the band if I do?


Last I heard, Ginger totally supported distributing bootlegs as long as they're only sold for what it cost to make them. I'm guessing you're in the clear.

Me, I'd like to get ahold of that Download '08 boot that's listed there. I signed up but it's giving me the runaround.
nuno75
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 15th May 07, 22:48

Postby blackdeathcrew » 20th Jun 08, 14:29

Well, I've got it down, so will try and upload it somewhere easier to get it later today. quality isn't the best, but it is a bootleg after all i guess lol
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby blackdeathcrew » 20th Jun 08, 15:01

well, it's hopefully available here for y'all to enjoy.
can I just add that it's not my recording, but one I found on the internet, so apologies for the sound quality not being great, and also sorry that i couldn't figure out how to put it all into one single file :oops: also, i hope the band don't mind it being shared around too - no profit is being made at their expense

http://www.mediafire.com/?sjw7fxtj2xy
http://www.mediafire.com/?1tgitygxeco
http://www.mediafire.com/?vd4wzx54xlw
http://www.mediafire.com/?2nym2jbsc1n
http://www.mediafire.com/?mbwzdon49yt
http://www.mediafire.com/?amgxpdbdmm1
http://www.mediafire.com/?ddixe511xg3
http://www.mediafire.com/?mp11meywxx2
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby nuno75 » 20th Jun 08, 15:24

blackdeathcrew wrote:well, it's hopefully available here for y'all to enjoy.
can I just add that it's not my recording, but one I found on the internet, so apologies for the sound quality not being great, and also sorry that i couldn't figure out how to put it all into one single file :oops: also, i hope the band don't mind it being shared around too - no profit is being made at their expense

http://www.mediafire.com/?sjw7fxtj2xy
http://www.mediafire.com/?1tgitygxeco
http://www.mediafire.com/?vd4wzx54xlw
http://www.mediafire.com/?2nym2jbsc1n
http://www.mediafire.com/?mbwzdon49yt
http://www.mediafire.com/?amgxpdbdmm1
http://www.mediafire.com/?ddixe511xg3
http://www.mediafire.com/?mp11meywxx2


Got it. I'm actually surprised at how good it sounds. And they seem to be rather on their game to boot.
nuno75
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 15th May 07, 22:48

Postby colzo666 » 20th Jun 08, 16:58

Ta very much!
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby sparky » 20th Jun 08, 17:08

blackdeathcrew wrote:well, it's hopefully available here for y'all to enjoy.
can I just add that it's not my recording, but one I found on the internet, so apologies for the sound quality not being great, and also sorry that i couldn't figure out how to put it all into one single file :oops: also, i hope the band don't mind it being shared around too - no profit is being made at their expense

http://www.mediafire.com/?sjw7fxtj2xy
http://www.mediafire.com/?1tgitygxeco
http://www.mediafire.com/?vd4wzx54xlw
http://www.mediafire.com/?2nym2jbsc1n
http://www.mediafire.com/?mbwzdon49yt
http://www.mediafire.com/?amgxpdbdmm1
http://www.mediafire.com/?ddixe511xg3
http://www.mediafire.com/?mp11meywxx2


If it's alright with you I have uploaded it in a single rar file here http://rapidshare.com/files/123816228/w ... oad_08.rar

gotta say the sound is quite good, wish I had of been there
Gonna be someone, I'm a smoking gun, I'm the lightning striking
Image
sparky
 
Posts: 231
Joined: 3rd Mar 07, 21:18
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Postby blackdeathcrew » 20th Jun 08, 19:26

sparky wrote:
If it's alright with you I have uploaded it in a single rar file here http://rapidshare.com/files/123816228/w ... oad_08.rar


Good stuff mate, I couldnt figure out how to do that myself lol
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 21st Jun 08, 00:17

i got bored and made a coupla album covers for it. if anyone's got photoshop and fancies cleaning them up a bit, feel free :lol:

Image

Image

ah, the joys of microsoft paint.... :roll:
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby Mattie » 21st Jun 08, 09:38

Ah but it's a bootleg, it's meant to be 'a bit rough and ready' so the second one is fine (first is a bit boring if 'm honest)
Mattie
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 28th Jan 07, 22:59
Location: Derby

Next

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests