Download Warm-up Show?

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Download Warm-up Show?

Postby geordierussell » 2nd Jun 08, 20:18

Is there gonna be one?
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby wildsam6o » 2nd Jun 08, 22:39

id like to think so!

small ish place tho!

like......the vic in derby, on the thursday night!

that would be cool, id leave the site to go and see them
wildsam6o
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 5th Feb 08, 19:14
Location: midlands

Postby Mattie » 4th Jun 08, 19:22

wildsam6o wrote:id like to think so!

small ish place tho!

like......the vic in derby, on the thursday night!

that would be cool, id leave the site to go and see them


or The Royal, slightly bigger but the red room is small-ish.
www.theroyalderby.co.uk
Mattie
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 28th Jan 07, 22:59
Location: Derby

Postby benwalton » 4th Jun 08, 20:29

I'd appreciate it if they came and did Rock City, or if they're gonna do a tiny sweatbox, Junktion 7 is fine by me!

C'mon, just a bit of nottingham...it's not that far!
and just last week as i was clearing shit from off my shelf...
benwalton
 
Posts: 118
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 22:02

Postby skychaserhigh » 4th Jun 08, 20:56

Clearly Cardiff is the Choice :wink:
I Wanna take this knife and jam it right through your heart
I Wanna tear your fucking world apart !!!
skychaserhigh
 
Posts: 687
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 20:59
Location: Cardiff

Postby Chris DLS » 5th Jun 08, 13:37

Can't see it happening no though can you, I mean it's next weekend, going to be hard to get enough sales by next Friday to warrant it isn't it.
Chris DLS
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 22nd Oct 07, 13:09
Location: Leicester

Postby vickyp » 5th Jun 08, 19:43

I'd like to mention that my garden is free next saturday and would be available as a last minute venue. :wink:
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby Ean » 5th Jun 08, 19:49

Chris DLS wrote:Can't see it happening no though can you, I mean it's next weekend, going to be hard to get enough sales by next Friday to warrant it isn't it.

Not really, most of the warm-ups I've been to have been Pay On The Door and easily get a good crowd. Especially if you hold it somewhere nice and central like, say, JB's. :D
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby gimme » 5th Jun 08, 20:01

i thought the venue they did in swindon was good choice for a warm up gig.
Greed Power Money and religion's fucking up the world.
gimme
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 5th Aug 07, 00:42
Location: formely wrexham now Pembrokeshire

Postby Damian » 6th Jun 08, 00:48

gimme wrote:i thought the venue they did in swindon was good choice for a warm up gig.

That gig was absolutely amazing. They played for nearly two hours...
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby gimme » 6th Jun 08, 17:36

and that was near 2 hours of straight up music with barely any between song shenanigins.
Greed Power Money and religion's fucking up the world.
gimme
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 5th Aug 07, 00:42
Location: formely wrexham now Pembrokeshire

Postby Stuart Brackpool » 7th Jun 08, 23:50

Ean wrote:
Chris DLS wrote:Can't see it happening no though can you, I mean it's next weekend, going to be hard to get enough sales by next Friday to warrant it isn't it.

Not really, most of the warm-ups I've been to have been Pay On The Door and easily get a good crowd. Especially if you hold it somewhere nice and central like, say, JB's. :D


JB's. What a terribly good idea, young man.
Stuart Brackpool
 
Posts: 173
Joined: 8th Jan 07, 17:18
Location: Halesowen


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

cron