If anyone ends up with spare/unwanted standing tickets...

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

If anyone ends up with spare/unwanted standing tickets...

Postby Robdj » 31st May 08, 16:19

could you please let me know?

I didn't recieve the e-mail about the gig and have only just found out about it cause I came on here today.
Pretty gutted there are no standing tickets left :cry:
I know its a long shot but thought I would ask on here in case

Thanks, Rob
Robdj
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 15th Apr 07, 21:17
Location: Nottingham

Postby deadbeathero » 1st Jun 08, 23:53

Just posted this on another thread but in case you miss it, it's saying standing tickets are available from here at the minute http://www.gigantic.com/gigantic/default.aspx :)
deadbeathero
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 19th May 08, 11:58

Postby Damian » 2nd Jun 08, 11:52

deadbeathero wrote:Just posted this on another thread but in case you miss it, it's saying standing tickets are available from here at the minute http://www.gigantic.com/gigantic/default.aspx :)

Good call. Gigantic give a share of sales proceeds to charity too.
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby Robdj » 2nd Jun 08, 12:02

YAYYYYYYY :D

Thanks a lot!!! 3 tickets booked for stalls standing with box office collection - I'm very happy
Robdj
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 15th Apr 07, 21:17
Location: Nottingham


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron