** WH UPDATE EMAIL WOES, PLEASE READ - ESP. HOTMAIL USERS **

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

** WH UPDATE EMAIL WOES, PLEASE READ - ESP. HOTMAIL USERS **

Postby kriscoverdale » 27th May 08, 20:24

Re: The Earth Vs presale email.

kriscoverdale wrote:It did (or was intended to) Looks like it went out to the majority of people, but that a number didn't receive the message. It looks like this mail out has uncovered a problem with the mailing software we're using. It hasn't been apparent til now, as normally we don't get such clear feedback on who is and isn't receiving messages.

I'll be investigating now the people who haven't received the message to see if there is any link between them as to why they don't get the same message. Could be based on position in the list of subscribers, a particular ISP banning the IP address of our hosting company, etc.


Interesting. Everyone who has messaged me about not getting the mailout has a hotmail account. Don't all shout at once, but did anyone with a hotmail account receive the message?

Thanks
Kris
kriscoverdale
 
Posts: 278
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:48

Postby colzo666 » 27th May 08, 21:56

I'm on hotmail, got nothing.
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby Radish » 29th May 08, 10:14

colzo666 wrote:I'm on hotmail, got nothing.

Same here.
Radish
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:36
Location: Oxfordish

Postby lob » 29th May 08, 10:47

Likewise
Blimey but I am tired
lob
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 11th Aug 06, 15:45
Location: London/Oxford

Postby Sarc » 29th May 08, 16:18

I didnt get it either (and Ive not been getting it for a long time fnarr fnarr :twisted: ), the first thing I knew about it being official even though I get the myspazz bulletins was when Mr Ean mailed me and told me.
I got no idea if my ticket has arrived yet as I'm not home for another five weeks, I'll be rather annoyed if its not there waiting for me when i get home.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 29th May 08, 19:39

Radish wrote:
colzo666 wrote:I'm on hotmail, got nothing.

Same here.


ditto
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby SiN1758 » 29th May 08, 21:31

Likewise
SiN1758
 
Posts: 171
Joined: 18th Apr 07, 14:38
Location: Herts

Postby JSayonara » 30th May 08, 05:12

see above
JSayonara
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 17:46
Location: Cardiff

Postby chorleydave » 30th May 08, 14:19

yes to hotmail,
no to receiving email

!
chorleydave
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 22nd Feb 06, 18:07

Postby TonyS » 30th May 08, 15:48

i'm on hotmail and didnt get it

its a good job that vickyp keeps me in the know
TonyS
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 30th May 08, 15:46

Postby vickyp » 30th May 08, 19:35

TonyS wrote:its a good job that vickyp keeps me in the know


You're welcome mate :D
Do you know if you can make it to Download yet?
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby macc lad » 31st May 08, 09:06

i'm not on hotmail but i didnt recieve anything either
Eh up lets sup !
macc lad
 
Posts: 99
Joined: 23rd Nov 07, 22:22
Location: dudley

Postby blackdeathcrew » 31st May 08, 13:22

Yep, same here - I use hotmail, and didnt get anything either
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby Robdj » 31st May 08, 16:12

Yeah I'm on hotmail and didn't get it - really gutted that its too late to get standing tickets for the gig now :cry:
I didn't know about it till just came to look on the site just now
Robdj
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 15th Apr 07, 21:17
Location: Nottingham

Postby Cwej » 1st Jun 08, 02:31

hotmail and dint get it
don't gimme your manson lamps
Cwej
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 02:46

Next

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests

cron