Intro-duck-tions

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby geordierussell » 17th Mar 06, 15:04

name : Geordierussell (Gary)
a guess at your age : 38, and feeling it!!
general location : Derbyshire

favourite Ginger-related song : Nita Nitro
favourite Ginger-related band : Wildhearts
favourite bands ever : Iron Maiden, Wildhearts, AC DC, Jack Viper, Black Sabbath
the song that sums up your life : The Prisoner - Iron Maiden, because that's how I've felt almost all of my life.

favourite non-alcoholic drink : Water
favourite alcoholic beverage : Smirnoff Black Label Vod.
bananas - yay or nay? : Yes, but only orally.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby fluffygrue » 21st Mar 06, 16:29

Go on then..

Me - Melanie
Age - 23
Location - Manchester!
Ginger-ish song: Erm.. Sky Babies. Too many to choose from. :(
Ginger-ish band: Erm.. GATSC.
Favourite bands: Ginger-related ones. Alice in Chains, Puressence, VNV Nation and various obscure goth/electronic stuff.
Non-alcoholic drink: Tea!
Alcoholic drink: Whatever's brewing at the moment. Mm, homebrew wine.
Bananas: Yay for bananas.

Getting very excited about the Bradford gig now.. Eeee!
fluffygrue
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 23rd Feb 06, 15:47
Location: Manchester, UK

Postby shockingcandy » 21st Mar 06, 21:24

name Ben:
a guess at your age : 29-ish
general location : Nottingham

favourite Ginger-related song : oh man that's far too difficult. At the moment it's probably Yeah Yeah Yeah
favourite Ginger-related band : The Wildhearts
favourite band ever : See above
the song that sums up your life : (Whatever Happened to) Rock N Roll Girls?

favourite non-alcoholic drink : Tea or Pepsi Max
favourite alcoholic beverage : Smirnoff Blue Label
bananas - yay or nay? :You mean do I like Banana's or am I Bananas (the answer to both being yay!)
shockingcandy
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 00:23
Location: Nottingham

Postby Damian » 21st Mar 06, 22:04

name : Damian/ Damo
a guess at your age : 33
general location : Bristol

favourite Ginger-related song : Love U Til I Don't
favourite Ginger-related band : The Wildhearts
favourite band ever : See above. And also Clearlake, whose website I do
the song that sums up your life : possibly The Last Polka by Ben Folds.

favourite non-alcoholic drink : Peach juice
favourite alcoholic beverage : Any lager except Carling, preferably Spanish or Mexican
bananas - yay or nay? : Yay
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby shockingcandy » 21st Mar 06, 22:22

Zo wrote:
yambabe wrote:Roadstar are looking promising too.


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!


Yay but they soooo should have kept their old name!
shockingcandy
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 00:23
Location: Nottingham

Postby Zo » 22nd Mar 06, 02:25

I agree. But it's not really the best idea to try and break america with a name like 'hurricane party' considering......


:o
Zo
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 1st Mar 06, 19:21
Location: Room 405...

Postby Zo » 22nd Mar 06, 02:25

shockingcandy wrote:name Ben:
the song that sums up your life : (Whatever Happened to) Rock N Roll Girls?




We're all in Manchester.

hehehehehe....

:twisted: :lol:
Zo
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 1st Mar 06, 19:21
Location: Room 405...

Postby shockingcandy » 22nd Mar 06, 13:46

Zo wrote:I agree. But it's not really the best idea to try and break america with a name like 'hurricane party' considering......


:o


Ahh that's a good point I suppose!
New Kazooee album 'Wish I Had A Wolf Suit' OUT NOW!
http://www.myspace.com/kazooee
shockingcandy
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 00:23
Location: Nottingham

Postby shockingcandy » 22nd Mar 06, 13:50

Zo wrote:
We're all in Manchester.

hehehehehe....

:twisted: :lol:


Ahh how I miss Manchester and nights out at Jilly's...
New Kazooee album 'Wish I Had A Wolf Suit' OUT NOW!
http://www.myspace.com/kazooee
shockingcandy
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 00:23
Location: Nottingham

Postby andy_b » 22nd Mar 06, 18:30

Name : Andy B
A guess at your age : I'd guess at 28, but it's closer to 29
General location : Nottingham

Favourite Ginger-related song : So many to choose from, but Dangerlust keeps cropping up
Favourite Ginger-related band : I've got different favourites for different reasons
Favourite bands ever : Wildhearts, SG5, AC/DC, B-Movie Heroes, Terrorvision, Therapy?, Feeder, tons of others
The song that sums up your life : Won't be written until my life is over :)

Favourite non-alcoholic drink : Tea. Or orange and lemonade. Or Robinsons apple and blackcurrent.
Favourite alcoholic beverage : Dog. Or JD&C.
Bananas - yay or nay? : I'm perfectly sane thanks, but I like the fruit.
andy_b
 
Posts: 199
Joined: 3rd Mar 06, 11:20
Location: Nottingham

Postby Trudi » 18th Apr 06, 18:12

I've just made this thread a sticky - there have been quite a few new posters recently, so I thought it would be nice if people who haven't seen this thread before could introduce themselves, so we all have a better idea of who we're talking to!
Trudi
 
Posts: 282
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:13
Location: London/Kent

Postby geordierussell » 18th Apr 06, 23:07

Can this post not be moved to the GATSS forum?
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby Piedude » 18th Apr 06, 23:47

All this talk of Roadstar, theres a clip of they're new video floating around..try myspace..
Piedude
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:58
Location: Swansea

Postby weebleboy » 19th Apr 06, 03:49

name : Kev
a guess at your age : 22
general location :North East

favourite Ginger-related song : Man who cheated death
favourite Ginger-related band : Toss up between wildhearts and G&TSC
favourite band ever :Wildhearts
the song that sums up your life : Too many to pick

favourite non-alcoholic drink :Coke
favourite alcoholic beverage :Beer (?!)
bananas - yay or nay? : Yay


Check out my myspace if you care enough, but i post on here from time to time so that wull do. Can you tell i'm pissed?
weebleboy
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 23rd Feb 06, 18:02
Location: Co Durham

Postby Ean » 19th Apr 06, 13:08

geordierussell wrote:Can this post not be moved to the GATSS forum?


But it's a thread about we who populate the forum - it really doesn't belong anywhere else apart from here 'cos it's nothing to do with the music or the bands.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

cron