does anyone have a good hi res image of the smiley bones?
cant seem to find a good quality one anywhere
Rancidpunk_76 wrote:Heck, i wouldn't mind one of those for a tattoo. A black and white one like the last batch of t-shirts that were released.
burgerrock wrote:does anyone have a good hi res image of the smiley bones?
cant seem to find a good quality one anywhere
cuntastic*shenanigans wrote:As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?
cuntastic*shenanigans wrote:As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?
Ean wrote:cuntastic*shenanigans wrote:As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?
Give andyB or Kris a PM and ask them nicely if they'll do it, listing, in no less than 1000 words, why they shouldn't leave you saddled with your current name.**
** Some of this may not be true.
vickyp wrote:Ean wrote:cuntastic*shenanigans wrote:As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?
Give andyB or Kris a PM and ask them nicely if they'll do it, listing, in no less than 1000 words, why they shouldn't leave you saddled with your current name.**
** Some of this may not be true.
This is true, they fixed it for me. But I only had to do the asking nicely bit
Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests