Smiley Bones image

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Smiley Bones image

Postby burgerrock » 13th May 08, 12:38

does anyone have a good hi res image of the smiley bones?

cant seem to find a good quality one anywhere
burgerrock
 
Posts: 204
Joined: 1st Nov 06, 20:07

Postby Rancidpunk_76 » 13th May 08, 18:38

Heck, i wouldn't mind one of those for a tattoo. A black and white one like the last batch of t-shirts that were released.
Rancidpunk_76
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 24th Apr 07, 15:45

Postby SteveP » 13th May 08, 19:54

I was thinking, I reckon there's another tattoo in the offing here, why else would you want a very good, clear version of it???
Wise UP.....Wise Out

Professional dwarf arsehole
SteveP
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 16:34
Location: Chester le St.

Postby skychaserhigh » 13th May 08, 21:46

Rancidpunk_76 wrote:Heck, i wouldn't mind one of those for a tattoo. A black and white one like the last batch of t-shirts that were released.


That would be pretty cool :twisted:
I Wanna take this knife and jam it right through your heart
I Wanna tear your fucking world apart !!!
skychaserhigh
 
Posts: 687
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 20:59
Location: Cardiff

Re: Smiley Bones image

Postby The ? Formally Known As.. » 14th May 08, 09:51

burgerrock wrote:does anyone have a good hi res image of the smiley bones?

cant seem to find a good quality one anywhere


Yes. Clicky clicky...

Image

As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?
...also answers to 'Luke'.
The ? Formally Known As..
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 19:33
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Smiley Bones image

Postby Assmask » 14th May 08, 10:31

cuntastic*shenanigans wrote:As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?


LOL - you do have the raciest on the board and no mistake
Assmask
 
Posts: 571
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 12:22
Location: Belfast

Re: Smiley Bones image

Postby Ean » 14th May 08, 13:31

cuntastic*shenanigans wrote:As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?


Give andyB or Kris a PM and ask them nicely if they'll do it, listing, in no less than 1000 words, why they shouldn't leave you saddled with your current name.**

Oh, cheers for the smiley too - I've been looking for a decent one for ages.

Don't suppose anyone's got a bigger version of the one on WH.com?

** Some of this may not be true. ;)
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Re: Smiley Bones image

Postby vickyp » 14th May 08, 19:52

Ean wrote:
cuntastic*shenanigans wrote:As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?


Give andyB or Kris a PM and ask them nicely if they'll do it, listing, in no less than 1000 words, why they shouldn't leave you saddled with your current name.**

** Some of this may not be true. ;)


This is true, they fixed it for me. But I only had to do the asking nicely bit :D
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Re: Smiley Bones image

Postby Ean » 14th May 08, 20:01

vickyp wrote:
Ean wrote:
cuntastic*shenanigans wrote:As a complete aside, would anyone be able to inform I of how one goes about changing ones username?


Give andyB or Kris a PM and ask them nicely if they'll do it, listing, in no less than 1000 words, why they shouldn't leave you saddled with your current name.**

** Some of this may not be true. ;)


This is true, they fixed it for me. But I only had to do the asking nicely bit :D

True true, but you only wanted to change one letter - I think we need more convincing to let Luke off his screen-name. :twisted:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby vickyp » 14th May 08, 20:03

Ok, Luke you have to ask nicely, write a 1000 words of pleading and do us a little dance.
On youtube.
:twisted:
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby The ? Formally Known As.. » 16th May 08, 20:34

Image
...also answers to 'Luke'.
The ? Formally Known As..
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 19:33
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Postby Ean » 16th May 08, 20:41

Well, I'm convinced. :lol:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests

cron