DESiGN A CHUTZPAH! TOUR T-SHiRT COMPETiTiON

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

DESiGN A CHUTZPAH! TOUR T-SHiRT COMPETiTiON

Postby Ean » 10th Aug 09, 18:41

The Wildhearts want you to design a T-shirt for the forthcoming UK tour dates!

The Brief:

• The name of the tour is Chutzpah! but the brief is open and we want your ideas.
• You can design just a front print, or both front and back, it's up to you.
• The colour of the shirt is up to you.
• Please limit your design to as few colours as possible (plus your background shirt colour).

The winner and a friend will receive Backstage Passes to meet the band at the UK tour date of their choice, and shirts bearing their new design.

Designs should be submitted by email, with 'shirt design competition' as the subject line, as an image attachment** no larger than 1MB.

Entries should be sent to the following address only:

comp@thewildhearts.com

Your entry image should include your name, email address and phone number somewhere on it.

Only one entry per person, and the closing date for entries is midnight 23/08/2009.



Terms & Conditions

• **Image attachments should be in the form of JPEG/PNG/GIF/TIF. Avoid formats that will produce files larger than 1MB and proprietary file formats.
• The winner will be contacted as soon as possible after the closing date and judging has taken place. Any, more detailed, image files you may have produced for the design will be collected at this point.
• The name of the winner will be posted on The Wildhearts' website - www.thewildhearts.com
• The Backstage Pass includes entry for the winner and one friend to the winner's chosen date only. You are responsible for getting yourself to and from the venue.
• By submitting your artwork, you acknowledge that your design becomes the property of The Wildhearts and Backstage Alliance.
• The Wildhearts' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Wildhearts reserve the right not to use any design if nothing suitable is entered.


PLEASE DON'T POST IMAGES IN THIS THREAD!
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby nuno75 » 10th Aug 09, 19:20

It would be impossible for me to make use of my prize, so it would be rude for me to enter against people who actually could.
nuno75
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 15th May 07, 22:48

Postby barbie » 10th Aug 09, 20:14

still enter, get your designs out there :D
barbie
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 2nd Jul 06, 20:54
Location: s wales

Postby Sir Euan » 10th Aug 09, 20:20

images removed, sorry ean
Last edited by Sir Euan on 10th Aug 09, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Sir Euan
 
Posts: 179
Joined: 22nd May 06, 17:37
Location: Glasgow

Postby gar971y » 10th Aug 09, 20:52

have to say dont like the designs if i am honest,,,you gotta think would ginger wear it??,,and thats the way to it being a winning shirt/design,,,dont want to rub anybody up the wrong way,,but a simple subtle design is what i would buy,,,
gar971y
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 21st Nov 07, 14:43

Postby geordierussell » 10th Aug 09, 21:40

gar971y wrote:have to say dont like the designs if i am honest,,,you gotta think would ginger wear it??,,and thats the way to it being a winning shirt/design,,,dont want to rub anybody up the wrong way,,but a simple subtle design is what i would buy,,,


I have to agree with you .
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby Ean » 10th Aug 09, 21:43

gar971y wrote:have to say dont like the designs if i am honest,,,you gotta think would ginger wear it??,,and thats the way to it being a winning shirt/design,,,dont want to rub anybody up the wrong way,,but a simple subtle design is what i would buy,,,

So get yer crayons out then? :wink:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby vickyp » 10th Aug 09, 23:32

Ean wrote:So get yer crayons out then? :wink:


Oi! Get your own catchphrase. :P

Go on then, I'll have a bash.
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby Sarc » 10th Aug 09, 23:35

vickyp wrote:Go on then, I'll have a bash.


Keep it clean Vick kids come on this board sometimes y'know :P
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ean » 10th Aug 09, 23:36

Sarc wrote:
vickyp wrote:Go on then, I'll have a bash.


Keep it clean Vick kids come on this board sometimes y'know :P

Not if they've got Orange phones they don't! :x
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby vickyp » 10th Aug 09, 23:39

Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:
vickyp wrote:Go on then, I'll have a bash.

Keep it clean Vick kids come on this board sometimes y'know :P

Not if they've got Orange phones they don't! :x

They do if they've turned the parental controls off. :twisted:

Anyway, t-shirts then. Is there any point designing a t-shirt in any colour other than black? Surely that's what everyone wants?
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby Sarc » 10th Aug 09, 23:40

I want a purple one.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Jason_scorching_past » 10th Aug 09, 23:44

Im bored of black t-shirts myself, might be in a minority but I think a few in other t-shirt threads have voiced the same opinion.

I hope we get to see some of the non-winning entries too once it's alll over.
Jason_scorching_past
 
Posts: 263
Joined: 20th Jul 08, 20:50

Postby Ean » 10th Aug 09, 23:44

vickyp wrote:
Ean wrote:Not if they've got Orange phones they don't! :x

They do if they've turned the parental controls off. :twisted:

Anyway, t-shirts then. Is there any point designing a t-shirt in any colour other than black? Surely that's what everyone wants?

Aye, did it this morning. :D Submitted the site for a re-rating too, but it got kicked out again. :?

I'd be quite happy with something other than black. I was very annoyed that I didn't have mountains of spare cash at NIN the other week, 'cos they had greens and greys. I'd prefer a black design on a lighter shirt more then the other way round.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby vickyp » 10th Aug 09, 23:47

I like a nice red shirt but not many folk do them. I've got a red Scaramanga Six one with tentacles on and it's lovely.

However that yellow 'nevermind the headliners' t-shirt does nothing for my complexion.

But black - it's classic isn't it? you can't go wrong with black. It's nice to have a choice too, but if you only have one option...

p.s. I submitted the site for re-rating last week, but Orange's computer said no.
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Next

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests