DOLLAR$ FOR DEADBEAT$! (S&TS)

Albums, singles, songs and general Ginger banter

Postby richjones » 18th May 09, 19:48

new poster

Image
richjones
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 9th Dec 06, 11:56

Postby vickyp » 18th May 09, 19:53

Nice one! 'tis updated now. :D
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby richjones » 18th May 09, 19:55

Excellent. Thank you!
richjones
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 9th Dec 06, 11:56

Postby richjones » 18th May 09, 21:37

Tomorrow we're going to make a big announcement about this gig. Let's just say I'm going to need to change the poster again and I think most people here will be pretty excited about it... :D
richjones
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 9th Dec 06, 11:56

Postby markE » 18th May 09, 22:51

every bloody time i go on holidsy a great gig is announced. sounds awesome - gutted that i can't go. have a blast guys :D
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE
 
Posts: 764
Joined: 18th May 06, 13:53

Postby Col » 19th May 09, 00:20

richjones wrote:Tomorrow we're going to make a big announcement about this gig. Let's just say I'm going to need to change the poster again and I think most people here will be pretty excited about it... :D

awww you lucky southern lot
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby blackdeathcrew » 19th May 09, 08:38

I sometimes really wish I lived closer to London :(
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby richjones » 19th May 09, 14:46

Just added... GINGER! :D

Don't forget, it's only £3 on the door, it all kicks off around half nine and all proceeds go to a good cause

Image
richjones
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 9th Dec 06, 11:56

Postby Pudu » 19th May 09, 14:47

Oh bloody hell!!!!! Now I REALLY do wish I lived closer to London!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Damian » 19th May 09, 15:38

Why don't I live in London? Gah!
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby Sarc » 19th May 09, 15:51

I don't but I'm still going
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby beerofthedark » 19th May 09, 16:14

Hmm... Drive to Leicester Saturday for friend's 30th, drive back sunday for Captain Picard and Gandalf in Waiting For Godot in London in the afternoon, somehow find time for shit, shower and shave (minus the last), eat, get back out to 12 Bar for rocking out til dawn.
Yep, I'm there.
barring bastard roadworks
Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss. - Omar
beerofthedark
 
Posts: 325
Joined: 28th Feb 06, 18:28
Location: East London

Postby lob » 19th May 09, 16:18

I don't know Rich, you just keep adding the goodies until I can't say no.

Me and the daughter will be there.
Blimey but I am tired
lob
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 11th Aug 06, 15:45
Location: London/Oxford

Postby Damian » 19th May 09, 16:27

lob wrote:I don't know Rich, you just keep adding the goodies until I can't say no.

Me and the daughter will be there.

I hear they'll be selling commemorative teabags to help the fundraising. :D
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby Sarc » 19th May 09, 17:10

Damian wrote:
lob wrote:I don't know Rich, you just keep adding the goodies until I can't say no.

Me and the daughter will be there.

I hear they'll be selling commemorative teabags to help the fundraising. :D


I likes a good cup of tea, that's the sort of merch i'd like to see at gigs.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

PreviousNext

Return to Ginger Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 119 guests

cron