Dudley photos

Albums, singles, songs and general Ginger banter

Postby wildsam6o » 15th May 09, 16:18

Ross wrote:
Chris DLS wrote:Unfortunately, wasn't able to make it to Dudley.

off topic a bit, but what was the score with Vix drummer - we'd seen them a few weeks before in Coalville, and the drummer quit on stage, just before the last song:

vix, "thanks guys, this our last one for tonight"(or something along those lines)
drummer, "and I'd just like to announce this is my last song with Vix & The Kix, I've had enough"

Gobsmacked the place that it was done so publicly


Really? Blimey. I know the girls, they've been on the local scene in Leicester for quite a while. I'll have to have a word. The drummer was quite a bit younger than the others maybe the pressure got to her.


Yeah i worked on the video for blah blah blah and i remember vix saying that she was only 16 or something like that.
She was a good drummer just didnt really seem that into it
wildsam6o
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 5th Feb 08, 19:14
Location: midlands

Previous

Return to Ginger Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 83 guests

cron