Which song are you most looking forward to (Earth Vs..)?

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Postby Sarc » 9th Sep 08, 20:40

nig1012 wrote:LOVESHIT always gets me bouncing in fact the last time i heard it was at nottingham on gingers market harbour tour i'm surprised you don't remember it sarcy boy :lol: :wink:







(sorry that was a bit of a cheap shot if i was a boxer i'd be disqualified for punching below the belt)


There's nothing I can possibly say to that other than.......................bastard.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby firedup » 9th Sep 08, 22:18

It's got to be 'Miles Away Girl' for me. Don't think I've heard it since 95.
firedup
 
Posts: 170
Joined: 27th Mar 06, 10:50
Location: Nottingham

Postby nig1012 » 9th Sep 08, 22:18

Sarc wrote:
nig1012 wrote:LOVESHIT always gets me bouncing in fact the last time i heard it was at nottingham on gingers market harbour tour i'm surprised you don't remember it sarcy boy :lol: :wink:







(sorry that was a bit of a cheap shot if i was a boxer i'd be disqualified for punching below the belt)


There's nothing I can possibly say to that other than.......................bastard.



sorry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby Sarc » 9th Sep 08, 23:17

nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:
nig1012 wrote:LOVESHIT always gets me bouncing in fact the last time i heard it was at nottingham on gingers market harbour tour i'm surprised you don't remember it sarcy boy :lol: :wink:







(sorry that was a bit of a cheap shot if i was a boxer i'd be disqualified for punching below the belt)


There's nothing I can possibly say to that other than.......................bastard.



sorry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Mrs Sarc said you're a nasty bad man and someones not allowed any pudding for that comment.

Unfortunatley the comment she meant was said by me and contained the words "lard, generator, dinosaur, beetroot and grease paint labia!" oh yeah Nige, she also said you're a git. :lol: :lol:
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Jason_scorching_past » 9th Sep 08, 23:27

Cwej wrote:
and show a little emotion has been on a few acoustic setlists , but neither have featured in a proper WH electric set that i know of



Wasn't Show a Little Emotion played at the Brixton Academy gig years ago? Then again, I could be wrong.

2-way Idiot Mirror will be great to hear too, another classic b-side. I love the fact back then the band just tossed the likes of Beautiful Thing You, Two Way Idiot and 29 x the Pain onto one single as b-sides...amazing.
Jason_scorching_past
 
Posts: 263
Joined: 20th Jul 08, 20:50

Postby vickyp » 9th Sep 08, 23:33

Everlone, definitely. If you hear a loud pop-squelch, that'll be my head exploding.
Also Show a little emotion, Loveshit + Dangerlust will be very special also. Basically this gig is my idea of heaven, pretty much.
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby EMMO » 10th Sep 08, 13:38

Love U Till I dont - best song they have ever done

plus show a little emotion and all the b-sides to be honest.
PHUQ, FISHING FOR LUCKIES, EARTH VS, ...MUST BE DESTROYED, DONT BE HAPPY,ENDLESS NAMELESS, THE WILDHEARTS, COUPLED WITH , ....STRIKE BACK,

www.emmosblog.co.uk
EMMO
 
Posts: 83
Joined: 9th Nov 07, 15:52

Postby nig1012 » 10th Sep 08, 19:59

Sarc wrote:
nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:
nig1012 wrote:LOVESHIT always gets me bouncing in fact the last time i heard it was at nottingham on gingers market harbour tour i'm surprised you don't remember it sarcy boy :lol: :wink:







(sorry that was a bit of a cheap shot if i was a boxer i'd be disqualified for punching below the belt)


There's nothing I can possibly say to that other than.......................bastard.



sorry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Mrs Sarc said you're a nasty bad man and someones not allowed any pudding for that comment.

Unfortunatley the comment she meant was said by me and contained the words "lard, generator, dinosaur, beetroot and grease paint labia!" oh yeah Nige, she also said you're a git. :lol: :lol:


she'll change her views when she meets me :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
anyway shall we get back to the thread before people start to talk :shock:
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby vanrad » 10th Sep 08, 20:04

Cwej wrote:i hope they chuck out loads of neon whistles like they did before the full roar 94 tour :)


Wow where did u see 'em? You've brought back that memory that was buried deep - if somebody had told me this happened at a gig I was at, I couldn't even remember what band it was. I saw them at the Garage in 94 with Baby Chaos, who I didn't actually 'get' that night, but did when they supported Terrorvision a few months later.

Did they chuck out whistles at all the gigs... I can remember being slightly pissed off as people just wouldn't stop blowing 'em! (that's the whistles before somebody comments)
vanrad
 
Posts: 226
Joined: 16th Feb 06, 14:19
Location: Falkirk FK2

Postby WildCat » 18th Sep 08, 01:18

Damian wrote:Oddly enough it's "Shut Your F***ing Mouth" that I'm looking forward to most because I've only heard it live once. Most of Earth Vs still gets a fairly regular hearing. Not that I'm complaining because it is pretty much my favourite album ever (well, top 5 certainly) and the whole thing's going to be amazing!


i think we have a mutual friend - you know cooler dan?
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby Damian » 18th Sep 08, 01:48

WildCat wrote:
Damian wrote:Oddly enough it's "Shut Your F***ing Mouth" that I'm looking forward to most because I've only heard it live once. Most of Earth Vs still gets a fairly regular hearing. Not that I'm complaining because it is pretty much my favourite album ever (well, top 5 certainly) and the whole thing's going to be amazing!


i think we have a mutual friend - you know cooler dan?

It's a small world. He's a massive fan of Clearlake (the other band whose website I do) and he was the one who pointed the band in the direction of a promoter, thus meaning I get to see them in my home town the day before the Earth Vs gig!
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby wildsam6o » 18th Sep 08, 09:15

and the bullshit goes on

that will make my night
wildsam6o
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 5th Feb 08, 19:14
Location: midlands

Postby markE » 18th Sep 08, 11:24

vanrad wrote:
Cwej wrote:i hope they chuck out loads of neon whistles like they did before the full roar 94 tour :)


Wow where did u see 'em? You've brought back that memory that was buried deep - if somebody had told me this happened at a gig I was at, I couldn't even remember what band it was. I saw them at the Garage in 94 with Baby Chaos, who I didn't actually 'get' that night, but did when they supported Terrorvision a few months later.

Did they chuck out whistles at all the gigs... I can remember being slightly pissed off as people just wouldn't stop blowing 'em! (that's the whistles before somebody comments)


i saw them at the roadmender in northampton - loads of whistles, people making human pyramids, a circle pit , all before the band came onstage. the atmosphere was electric. then the band came on and blew everyone away. great days.
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE
 
Posts: 764
Joined: 18th May 06, 13:53

Postby WildCat » 18th Sep 08, 14:27

Damian wrote:
WildCat wrote:
Damian wrote:Oddly enough it's "Shut Your F***ing Mouth" that I'm looking forward to most because I've only heard it live once. Most of Earth Vs still gets a fairly regular hearing. Not that I'm complaining because it is pretty much my favourite album ever (well, top 5 certainly) and the whole thing's going to be amazing!


i think we have a mutual friend - you know cooler dan?

It's a small world. He's a massive fan of Clearlake (the other band whose website I do) and he was the one who pointed the band in the direction of a promoter, thus meaning I get to see them in my home town the day before the Earth Vs gig!


yeah we have been discussing our excitement for our respective gigs!
Control, we have a code 5. He is small, orange and has a broken fin. Yes, he's a fish.
WildCat
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 20th Jun 08, 13:52
Location: Shitsville, LONDON

Postby Damian » 18th Sep 08, 14:37

WildCat wrote:
Damian wrote:
WildCat wrote:
Damian wrote:Oddly enough it's "Shut Your F***ing Mouth" that I'm looking forward to most because I've only heard it live once. Most of Earth Vs still gets a fairly regular hearing. Not that I'm complaining because it is pretty much my favourite album ever (well, top 5 certainly) and the whole thing's going to be amazing!


i think we have a mutual friend - you know cooler dan?

It's a small world. He's a massive fan of Clearlake (the other band whose website I do) and he was the one who pointed the band in the direction of a promoter, thus meaning I get to see them in my home town the day before the Earth Vs gig!


yeah we have been discussing our excitement for our respective gigs!

I guess it's only me going to both though, right? :D
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests