It's only just struck me...

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

It's only just struck me...

Postby percy » 17th Sep 08, 19:26

just how fucking special Saturday night is going to be. It's got the potential to be the greatest gig I've ever seen!

I honestly haven't thought about it until on the drive home tonight - just got the tickets and put them away. But we're gonna be seeing the likes of Show A Little Emotion, News Of The World and Dangerlust. Live!

Fuck me.

God Bless The Wildhearts!! 8)

See you at the front!

Px
percy
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 24th Mar 06, 18:40

Postby VladDracii » 17th Sep 08, 19:45

I'm quite fortunate, I never buy into the hype or excitement till moments before the band go on-stage....

Blind Melon the other day were very much the same, all the lights went off, then the intro to 'Soup' came on and that was it....everyone went fucking insane

Should be a good nite, 2-way-idiot is what Im waiting for...
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Re: It's only just struck me...

Postby andy_b » 17th Sep 08, 21:15

percy wrote:just how fucking special Saturday night is going to be. It's got the potential to be the greatest gig I've ever seen!

God Bless The Wildhearts!! 8)

Have you been drinking Percy? I was expecting you to end with "I fuckin' love you guys!"

:)

But you're right of course - now I know I'm going, I've had all the excitement in a pretty short space of time. And yes...Dangerlust...I'll be the one with the cum-face on ;)

Andy B
Image
andy_b
 
Posts: 199
Joined: 3rd Mar 06, 11:20
Location: Nottingham

Postby nig1012 » 17th Sep 08, 22:08

did it hurt?........................whatever struck you i mean :P
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby The ? Formally Known As.. » 17th Sep 08, 23:25

VladDracii wrote:Blind Melon the other day...

What?! I've been waiting months for them to come over here & I missed them>?!! :(
Is this what happens when I don't check myspace? Bloody murdoch piece of shite, rhubarbrhubarbrhubarb... :evil:

Were they good?
...also answers to 'Luke'.
The ? Formally Known As..
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 19:33
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Postby VladDracii » 19th Sep 08, 20:11

Were they good?

...the lights went down, the intro to the album 'Soup' came on...

then they smashed into 2x4

Yes

Yes they were

Best gig of my life matey, shame you missed it, such small venue, very intimate
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 20th Sep 08, 01:09

VladDracii wrote:I'm quite fortunate, I never buy into the hype or excitement till moments before the band go on-stage....

Blind Melon the other day were very much the same, all the lights went off, then the intro to 'Soup' came on and that was it....everyone went fucking insane

Should be a good nite, 2-way-idiot is what Im waiting for...


i don't know much about blind melon (only heard the song with the bee-girl in the video), but isn't the singer dead?
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests