The Post-A-Pic-Of-Yourself Thread 2007 - 2009

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby Tiggie » 18th Jul 08, 22:13

What can I say, I'm a greedy cow.

(they were about 1/3 pint each, I'm not an alky, honest)
Tiggie
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 18th Jul 08, 18:42
Location: Southampton

Postby skychaserhigh » 18th Jul 08, 22:38

:roll:
I Wanna take this knife and jam it right through your heart
I Wanna tear your fucking world apart !!!
skychaserhigh
 
Posts: 687
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 20:59
Location: Cardiff

Postby skychaserhigh » 19th Jul 08, 11:08

My new Zakk Wylde Epiphone :D Plays like a dream


Image
I Wanna take this knife and jam it right through your heart
I Wanna tear your fucking world apart !!!
skychaserhigh
 
Posts: 687
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 20:59
Location: Cardiff

Postby geordierussell » 19th Jul 08, 13:24

skychaserhigh wrote:My new Zakk Wylde Epiphone :D Plays like a dream


Image


I've got the green camo one. It is truly stunning for the price.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby skychaserhigh » 19th Jul 08, 14:48

had a choice of the camo, buzzsaw or this, all very nice indeed
I Wanna take this knife and jam it right through your heart
I Wanna tear your fucking world apart !!!
skychaserhigh
 
Posts: 687
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 20:59
Location: Cardiff

Postby Velvet Presley » 20th Jul 08, 17:01

This is me, taken last night.

Image
Velvet Presley
 
Posts: 214
Joined: 2nd May 07, 12:00
Location: Edinburgh via Newcastle

Postby Keith Richard » 20th Jul 08, 20:17

skychaserhigh wrote:My new Zakk Wylde Epiphone :D Plays like a dream


Image


I have the Ace Frehley signature LP by Epiphone. After it was set up correctly, plays like a dream.
"Some Days Just Fucking Suck"
Keith Richard
 
Posts: 746
Joined: 13th Feb 06, 18:44
Location: Singapore

Postby Soundog » 1st Aug 08, 14:06

Velvet Presley wrote:This is me, taken last night.


Cool pic - is that Sixx Thunderbird the Gibson or Epi version?
Soundog
 
Posts: 160
Joined: 29th Mar 07, 09:43
Location: Germany

Postby Sarc » 1st Aug 08, 14:36

Velvet Presley wrote:This is me, taken last night.

Image


Ladies and Gentlebeans Danny Mcormack is in the building :lol:
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Velvet Presley » 2nd Aug 08, 14:54

Soundog wrote:
Velvet Presley wrote:This is me, taken last night.


Cool pic - is that Sixx Thunderbird the Gibson or Epi version?


Cheers man. It's a Gibson and it's every bit the beast.

Sarc, I'll take that as a compliment!
Velvet Presley
 
Posts: 214
Joined: 2nd May 07, 12:00
Location: Edinburgh via Newcastle

Postby VladDracii » 2nd Aug 08, 17:02

Sarc wrote:
Velvet Presley wrote:This is me, taken last night.

Image


Ladies and Gentlebeans Danny Mcormack is in the building :lol:


Danny Mcormack? More like Nick fucking Cave :D
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Postby VladDracii » 2nd Aug 08, 17:14

Image

My good self, prior to being dismissed from my band...last week
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Postby Velvet Presley » 4th Aug 08, 05:31

VladDracii wrote:
Sarc wrote:
Velvet Presley wrote:This is me, taken last night.



Ladies and Gentlebeans Danny Mcormack is in the building :lol:


Danny Mcormack? More like Nick fucking Cave :D


I don't have the capacity to grow a moustache HALF as good as Nick Cave's. I see a "Compare VP to Heroin Addicts" theme though. :P
Velvet Presley
 
Posts: 214
Joined: 2nd May 07, 12:00
Location: Edinburgh via Newcastle

Postby Sarc » 5th Aug 08, 15:39

Velvet Presley wrote:. I see a "Compare VP to Heroin Addicts" theme though. :P


I didn't quite mean it like that I just mean cuz of the quiff but we'll still be checking for track marks when we see you.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Velvet Presley » 5th Aug 08, 15:48

I know dude, just taking the piss. I'm sad to say that the quiff has since left us in a moment of razor bladed madness.

Speaking of meeting you, I'm taking you'll be at Earth Vs? Quite looking forward to meeting some of the reprebates on this board!
Velvet Presley
 
Posts: 214
Joined: 2nd May 07, 12:00
Location: Edinburgh via Newcastle

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests