spoon_of_grimbo wrote:and is it just me, or are at least half of your posts in the form of questionnaire/survey type things?
Monica_ICE wrote:spoon_of_grimbo wrote:and is it just me, or are at least half of your posts in the form of questionnaire/survey type things?
Is that a problem? Technically, no, they aren't. Check the Cloakroom's "American-British cultural differences" thread. Those aren't questions.No, I have regular posts, too. Maybe my questions just stand out.
Rancidpunk_76 wrote:
Oh, before i forget! I bought a couple of t-shirts from sorryclothing.com and for those who were interested - the blokes t-shirts are "fitted" and very cool.
Yayhoo wrote:they could make their money back by doing Wildhearts balloon flights. I mean, come on, we'd all want a go in it!
TonyS wrote:vickyp wrote:Tony's got his beanie hat and I think that gets plenty of use.
I bought it at a WH gig at Sheffield Octagon in 1996 I think and its now quite old and smelly. Every tour I hope for a new range of head apparel, but it never seems to happen.
TonyS wrote:Yes, well you live in Leeds so aren't really in a position to be calling people names now are you Victoria![]()
I think I bought the only smiley bones hat ever made
Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests