2 Page 5K Live Review In Today's Kerrang!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

2 Page 5K Live Review In Today's Kerrang!!

Postby burgerrock » 16th Jan 08, 12:30

And its an absolute beauty!!

Definately worth buying kerrang! for!!
burgerrock
 
Posts: 204
Joined: 1st Nov 06, 20:07

Postby beerofthedark » 16th Jan 08, 14:08

that has to be the Astoria one right? Kerrap rarely venture outside the capital if they can help it and it was an absolute belter too.
Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss. - Omar
beerofthedark
 
Posts: 325
Joined: 28th Feb 06, 18:28
Location: East London

Postby weebleboy » 16th Jan 08, 14:42

I'm a cheapskate- does anyone have a scan?
weebleboy
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 23rd Feb 06, 18:02
Location: Co Durham

Postby Damian » 16th Jan 08, 15:28

I may have to actually buy it this week.

To be fair, if anyone who went to that gig gave it anything less than 5 stars, I (a normally rational person) may have had to hunt them down.
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Postby Ean » 16th Jan 08, 15:48

For cheapskates everywhere. :wink:

Check out Ginger's M.C. Escher-esque guitar. :?

ImageImage

Hmmm, by the 'Media Area' I assume he means 'The Bar'... :P
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 16th Jan 08, 16:02

they got the lead-off live review in kerrang!? fucking nice!!!
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby Rancidpunk_76 » 16th Jan 08, 20:03

Woo! It's about time Kerrang made up for the poultry 3 K's they gave the album. Rockin'!
Rancidpunk_76
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 24th Apr 07, 15:45

Postby blackdeathcrew » 16th Jan 08, 20:25

That's a really good review 8)
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby Velvet Presley » 16th Jan 08, 23:12

Suprisingly good and not at all undeserved.
Velvet Presley
 
Posts: 214
Joined: 2nd May 07, 12:00
Location: Edinburgh via Newcastle

Postby Sarc » 16th Jan 08, 23:24

Is it wrong to want a pair of star pants like Ginger has?
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ean » 16th Jan 08, 23:26

Sarc wrote:Is it wrong to want a pair of star pants like Ginger has?


It's only wrong to want that pair... :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Sarc » 16th Jan 08, 23:32

TAXI!!!!!!!
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby michelle » 17th Jan 08, 03:23

Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:Is it wrong to want a pair of star pants like Ginger has?


It's only wrong to want that pair... :?


Then call me wrong.........I'm not ashamed :twisted:
michelle
 
Posts: 113
Joined: 23rd Jan 07, 03:35

Kerrap

Postby robdy2k » 17th Jan 08, 09:51

I hold my hand up and admit - I dissed Kerrang only a few weeks ago... I now doff my cap in their general direction!
It's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done.
robdy2k
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 4th Apr 06, 11:20
Location: Leeds

Postby weebleboy » 19th Jan 08, 05:55

Were Damone not at that gig? Or was the reviewer too busy in the bar over the road? If you're gonna review a gig, at least do the whole thing.....


Besides that, a pretty good review I dare say! If the WH's aren't rockin Download this year then something's wrong....
weebleboy
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 23rd Feb 06, 18:02
Location: Co Durham

Next

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

cron