Wildheart72285 wrote:Thanks for the reply!
I'm ideally looking at around $10-$15 each (Basically the standard price of a CD) - I work in radio, so as you can imagine - the money isn't exactly pouring in!
That's why I came here asking for help - from actual fans of the band, rather than dealing with people jacking up the price on eBay just because they can.
You might have a problem getting some of these for $15 as I think they're almost all deleted now.
With the Japanese ones, there are ways around eBay - It'll involve some maths, but you have to do a Worldwide search to get the Japanese listings and then look for items that end in the middle of the night UK time (they're 9 hours ahead of the UK, so ideally you want them to finish between 9am and 2pm Japanese time) - as they get fewer bids from the main WH buying market.
I'd suggest Amazon, but having just had a look and seen
Anthem... for $100, probably best not - although annoyingly they do have everything apart from
Fishing... in stock.
You might find a few of them from sellers on
this list.