Page 1 of 1

Enough ambiguous titles... Let's see about headcount

PostPosted: 21st Feb 09, 00:16
by VladDracii
Stamp time draws ever closer, and it's been a good five years since I last saw my boys (and girl) infact, I was merely a schoolboy (shudder)

Who's coming to the one off RACHEL STAMP gig then?

(VickyP, if you are, I guarantee you your vinyl this time :P )

PostPosted: 21st Feb 09, 01:07
by vickyp
argh, I really want to be there but not sure if I can. Might have to confer with my london peeps and see who else is going.

PostPosted: 16th Jul 09, 18:12
by neil
It's a bit late now, but I was there. What a fantastic night too.

Happy news, fresh off myspace:

Hey Stamp encounterers,

Keep 'em peeled for news of RACHEL STAMP Winter tour dates!

TWO excuses for wearing a fur coat...

x