nig1012 wrote:[she's defo not a fella then
Col wrote:Lisa
Are you at a "small people" convention or is the cameraman really tall?
Or is he on a table trying to get a good view down yer top.
colzo666 wrote:Ritch looks knackered there!
scully wrote:I meant to do this ages ago......
Anyway, seeing as I just updated my arsebook pic spur-of-the-moment last weekend, here t'is
zachary_storm wrote:scully wrote:I meant to do this ages ago......
Anyway, seeing as I just updated my arsebook pic spur-of-the-moment last weekend, here t'is
ah look we got John Rzeznik with us! (Goo goo dolls frontman/guitarist!)
haha!
scully wrote:zachary_storm wrote:scully wrote:I meant to do this ages ago......
Anyway, seeing as I just updated my arsebook pic spur-of-the-moment last weekend, here t'is
ah look we got John Rzeznik with us! (Goo goo dolls frontman/guitarist!)
haha!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc.
Oh you're lucky, Mr Storm, that i can't put your face to a celeb .......yet![]()
Nice one!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests