Just want to introduce myself and say hello!

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby melx » 9th Jul 09, 15:58

hahaha, you are so gonna get it!!

update...I just spoke to my mate and he can't do birmingham..

so it's Portsmouth &

Brighton
Exeter
or
London.

........or all 4???? LOL!!

I'm gonna have to talk to the missus I think....see if I can coax her round to letting me go to brighton.
melx
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 8th Jul 09, 17:19
Location: Resident of the United Kingdom

Postby Ilsa » 9th Jul 09, 16:08

Pudu wrote:Pah! Women really do know how to spoil things dont they???

*goes and hides behind the sofa to wait for females to stop throwing things at him*


And whose doing what so who can go where on Monday??????!!!!

Hey Melx, welcome!
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Pudu » 9th Jul 09, 16:40

melx wrote:hahaha, you are so gonna get it!!


Yup - just had a pen thrown at me!! and thats literally, not an online pen! lol
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ilsa » 9th Jul 09, 16:48

Pudu wrote:
melx wrote:hahaha, you are so gonna get it!!


Yup - just had a pen thrown at me!! and thats literally, not an online pen! lol


Image

Luckily for you I throw like a girl and that's all I had to hand!
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Sarc » 9th Jul 09, 16:52

Shouldn be out working shouldnt you? that corner in asdas will get taken over pretty quickly its a prime location.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Pudu » 9th Jul 09, 17:02

I am just getting the best out of her Sarc. I know the best times to send her back to the car park and make me loads of dosh!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Sarc » 9th Jul 09, 17:07

Make sure its Asda price thats being charged. or is it more for us for less?
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ilsa » 9th Jul 09, 17:08

I'm actually thinking of upgrading to Waitrose car park, with my ultimate goal being Selfidges food hall.

A gal's gotta have ambition.
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Pudu » 9th Jul 09, 17:10

Ilsa wrote:I'm actually thinking of upgrading to Waitrose car park, with my ultimate goal being Selfidges food hall.

A gal's gotta have ambition.


Ahem - you are in no position to make these choices yourself. It is I who decides where, when and how you work - for a tiny cut of 85% of course!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Sarc » 9th Jul 09, 17:11

bugger i dont know the slogan for Waitrose so cant use it in a dirty context.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Pudu » 9th Jul 09, 17:16

Waitrose slogan = Quality food, honestly priced.
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Sarc » 9th Jul 09, 17:17

Fuck it, not even I can make something ridiculous out of that.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ilsa » 9th Jul 09, 17:19

You two will scare Melx

PS Melx I'm not really a supermarket prostitute, Pudu the only place you could only own me is in your wildest dreams, and Sarc - neither do I, but I can't help but be a little disappointed in you at the same time!
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Pudu » 9th Jul 09, 17:20

I went through the possibl permatations myself and decided to just post it instead! I reckon Ilsa deliberately chose and obtuse supermarket just to try and put a stop to this!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Sarc » 9th Jul 09, 17:25

shame she didnt go for Kwik Save, theirs is/was Because we're cheap, you're cheerful,
If she'd have gone for that one it would have pretty much been open season from there.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests