Page 1 of 1

It's only just struck me...

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 19:26
by percy
just how fucking special Saturday night is going to be. It's got the potential to be the greatest gig I've ever seen!

I honestly haven't thought about it until on the drive home tonight - just got the tickets and put them away. But we're gonna be seeing the likes of Show A Little Emotion, News Of The World and Dangerlust. Live!

Fuck me.

God Bless The Wildhearts!! 8)

See you at the front!

Px

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 19:45
by VladDracii
I'm quite fortunate, I never buy into the hype or excitement till moments before the band go on-stage....

Blind Melon the other day were very much the same, all the lights went off, then the intro to 'Soup' came on and that was it....everyone went fucking insane

Should be a good nite, 2-way-idiot is what Im waiting for...

Re: It's only just struck me...

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 21:15
by andy_b
percy wrote:just how fucking special Saturday night is going to be. It's got the potential to be the greatest gig I've ever seen!

God Bless The Wildhearts!! 8)

Have you been drinking Percy? I was expecting you to end with "I fuckin' love you guys!"

:)

But you're right of course - now I know I'm going, I've had all the excitement in a pretty short space of time. And yes...Dangerlust...I'll be the one with the cum-face on ;)

Andy B

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 22:08
by nig1012
did it hurt?........................whatever struck you i mean :P

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 23:25
by The ? Formally Known As..
VladDracii wrote:Blind Melon the other day...

What?! I've been waiting months for them to come over here & I missed them>?!! :(
Is this what happens when I don't check myspace? Bloody murdoch piece of shite, rhubarbrhubarbrhubarb... :evil:

Were they good?

PostPosted: 19th Sep 08, 20:11
by VladDracii
Were they good?

...the lights went down, the intro to the album 'Soup' came on...

then they smashed into 2x4

Yes

Yes they were

Best gig of my life matey, shame you missed it, such small venue, very intimate

PostPosted: 20th Sep 08, 01:09
by spoon_of_grimbo
VladDracii wrote:I'm quite fortunate, I never buy into the hype or excitement till moments before the band go on-stage....

Blind Melon the other day were very much the same, all the lights went off, then the intro to 'Soup' came on and that was it....everyone went fucking insane

Should be a good nite, 2-way-idiot is what Im waiting for...


i don't know much about blind melon (only heard the song with the bee-girl in the video), but isn't the singer dead?