Page 1 of 1

Ginger Wildheart just used my fax machine!

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 14:38
by Breakout Degree
Haha.

They're rehearsing next to where I work, and Ginger needed to fax someone :)

I registered here just to say that :lol:

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 14:41
by geordierussell
Excellent. I saw your band support Sign in Donny a few weeks. Great gig.

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 15:15
by Ean
Hmmm, York eh?

I wonder if they're all crashing on Ritch's sofa?

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 15:41
by Breakout Degree
geordierussell wrote:Excellent. I saw your band support Sign in Donny a few weeks. Great gig.


Ah cheers mate :)

Don't be afraid to check out our Myspazz ;) http://www.myspace.com/breakoutdegree


And I think they may be staying at the drummers, he said he's from around here.

PostPosted: 18th Sep 08, 10:51
by johnnywashngo
Crikey - are they in York at the moment?

PostPosted: 18th Sep 08, 12:19
by Breakout Degree
johnnywashngo wrote:Crikey - are they in York at the moment?

They've gone now :(

PostPosted: 18th Sep 08, 12:31
by Damian
Breakout Degree wrote:
johnnywashngo wrote:Crikey - are they in York at the moment?

They've gone now :(

I should hope so too. It's a long walk to Finland and they're going to need at least a day.

PostPosted: 18th Sep 08, 14:35
by Andy Santiago
I'm originally from York, where were they rehearsing?
Last time there was any Wildhearts-related action in York was Ginger at Cert 18 and that was the last musical event in York of any magnitude (except Electric Eel Shock the other month, Oh and a Goldblade gig next month)

PostPosted: 18th Sep 08, 14:51
by Breakout Degree
Andy Santiago wrote:I'm originally from York, where were they rehearsing?
Last time there was any Wildhearts-related action in York was Ginger at Cert 18 and that was the last musical event in York of any magnitude (except Electric Eel Shock the other month, Oh and a Goldblade gig next month)

There's always plenty of fantastic gigs in York.

Diamond Head, Voodoo Six, Black Diamond Heavies, Beyond All Reason, Glamour of the Kill, Kid Ego etc etc.

They were rehearsing at The White Rooms; tis where we all go to rehearse, all bands from round here that is.

In Osbaldwick.

PostPosted: 18th Sep 08, 14:59
by Andy Santiago
My mates RSJ are pretty tasty!
I reckon The Wildhearts rehearsing at The White Rooms is the singularly most Rock 'N' Roll thing that will ever happen in Osbaldwick!
What next? Motley Crue tearin' it up in Tang Hall, AC/DC bringing it to the masses in Acomb?!!
On the subject of York gigs, I wonder who Tim and Stubbsy manage to get for the Duchess? Got potential that place..

PostPosted: 22nd Sep 08, 12:21
by Breakout Degree
Andy Santiago wrote:My mates RSJ are pretty tasty!
I reckon The Wildhearts rehearsing at The White Rooms is the singularly most Rock 'N' Roll thing that will ever happen in Osbaldwick!
What next? Motley Crue tearin' it up in Tang Hall, AC/DC bringing it to the masses in Acomb?!!
On the subject of York gigs, I wonder who Tim and Stubbsy manage to get for the Duchess? Got potential that place..

My band played there last week with RSJ and Beyond All Reason.

Great place.