Page 1 of 1

LOOK this info

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 07:33
by Kyukyuichi
The Wildhearts - Live In The Studio A Film By Tim Smith DVD (Round DVDROUND001)20/10
Tracklisting: 01.Destroy All Monsters 02. The Sweetest Song 03. The Revolution Will Be Televised 04. Bi-Polar Baby 05. The New Flesh 06. She's All That 07. Rooting For The Bad Guy 08. Slaughtered Authors 09. Inner City Overture 10. The Hard Way / Extras: 11. The New Flesh (Video) 12. Destroy All Monsters (Video) 13. Making Of Destroy All Monsters. Brand new DVD filmed by The Cardiacs Tim Smith. The band are captured live in the studio performing all the songs from “The Wildhearts” album and the DVD also includes the videos for “New Flesh” and “Destroy All Monsters” as well as the “Making Of Destroy All Monsters”. The band are touring the U.K. and appear at 3rd December / Sheffield Academy 4th Glasgow Barrowlands 5th Oxford Academy 1 6th Hard Rock Hell North Wales 7th Manchester Academy 8th Wolverhampton Civic Hall 10th Hammersmith Apollo London. The band will release “Inner City Overture” as a single in December

The highlight on this info is : The band will release “Inner City Overture” as a single in December

It seems the lead track ICO will be remixed for this single release & Zen Requiem & Borderline will be featured as a B-sides then.Light of a day at last!! :D

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 11:52
by wildsam6o
:D :D :D
at last!!!!

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 12:02
by nuno75
I'm excited about the B-sides, but really, really wish they'd have chosen a different track for a single release. Well, it could've been worse, I suppose.

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 14:24
by Jason_scorching_past
nuno75 wrote:I'm excited about the B-sides, but really, really wish they'd have chosen a different track for a single release. Well, it could've been worse, I suppose.


I agree to an extent, it's one of my least favourite from the album. The verses are cool but it lacks a memorable chorus.

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 14:31
by my3dtvtan
How exactly does the stuff shown in the trailer fit in to the studio performance of the album :?

Nether the less, I shall be buying and loving this :D

PostPosted: 17th Sep 08, 15:48
by burgerrock
my3dtvtan wrote:How exactly does the stuff shown in the trailer fit in to the studio performance of the album :?

Nether the less, I shall be buying and loving this :D


i think if you watch the 'revolution' video on you tube which is from the same dvd thats how the songs will be. there must be other stuff like the too many bubbles thing in between the tracks to break it up.