Page 1 of 1
Metallica's new song VS Vanilla Radio

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 01:01
by weebleboy
Someone on the Download boards pointed this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybmc5111 ... re=related
Similar, no?
Re: Metallica's new song VS Vanilla Radio

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 01:12
by Jason_scorching_past
Yeah the start of that is very similar, the main body of the song isn't so much but definitely the start.

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 01:17
by nuno75
I don't hear except for maybe a tiny part of one riff.

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 01:26
by colzo666
Am I the only one that thinks this song, and Metallica, are shit?

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 02:01
by gimme
i noticed the similarity ages ago when that riff was in a mission metallica video.
its just coincedence though almost certain.

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 07:10
by seventieslord
Holy shit man! I totally hear it.
I don't just hear it in the riff - I hear it everywhere.
Scary.

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 11:18
by wildsam6o
colzo666 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks this song, and Metallica, are shit?
my friend THANK YOU
i have always hated metallica think they are well and truly shit!
give me iron maiden anyday......they wrote 3 original albums and hen they just repeat themselfs, haha, so unlike metallica they dont rip off other bands


Posted:
12th Aug 08, 12:37
by gimme
Enter soundman!
Metallica arent a country band! is it cus one of them wear a cowboy hat?
grevious acoustic behaviour

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 23:47
by Ean
It's up on their
Myspaz so you can hear it better.
Oh, and you're quite wrong: Metallica are bloody marvellous.

Posted:
12th Aug 08, 23:51
by geordierussell
It sounds as much like Motorhead as The Wildhearts and it's fuckin' excellent.
Sounds almost like a return to form...

Posted:
13th Aug 08, 02:37
by Keith Richard
geordierussell wrote:It sounds as much like Motorhead as The Wildhearts and it's fuckin' excellent.
Sounds almost like a return to form...
Can't disagree with you there. Sounds good to me.


Posted:
13th Aug 08, 04:14
by spoon_of_grimbo
geordierussell wrote:It sounds as much like Motorhead as The Wildhearts and it's fuckin' excellent.
Sounds almost like a return to form...
don't jinx it!!!!!

Posted:
13th Aug 08, 14:01
by sparky
geordierussell wrote:It sounds as much like Motorhead as The Wildhearts
Sounds almost like a return to form...
It Rocks, but gotta say I'm not totally blown away

Posted:
27th Aug 08, 14:17
by Gigantor
Check out "My Apocalypse", too. ==>
www.metallica.com
Sounds like WH all over (to me).
Riff after riff... etc.


Posted:
3rd Sep 08, 19:05
by g_buzzard
I have heard all of Death Magnetic and it's fucking top drawer stuff. I've listened to it three times and already it's number three in my favourite Metallica albums (after Puppets and Lightning).
I have loved Metallica since '85 and hated them post '91!
"We're not a metal band!" cries Lars circa mid-90s. Eat your words my little chubby buddy...
Kirk is back and so are the killer riffs that we all love. The missing link between Puppets and ...Justice has just been found!!
Darwin was right all along.