Another Glasgow show? I assume a mistake

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Another Glasgow show? I assume a mistake

Postby mike1913 » 6th Aug 08, 10:36

Just received note from ents24 about a new Glasgow date - on 4 November. My guess is that it is a mistake (though I would love for it not to be!)

http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/30625/ ... earts.html
mike1913
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 20th Feb 07, 16:37

Postby vanrad » 6th Aug 08, 18:18

I was hoping for a 'Earth Vs' show in Scotland there - as I'm literally on a plane outta the UK for the English leg!!

I can only dream!!!
vanrad
 
Posts: 226
Joined: 16th Feb 06, 14:19
Location: Falkirk FK2

Postby markE » 7th Aug 08, 11:27

its probably a mistake - they did a similar thing with the terrorvision dates a while back.sorry.
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE
 
Posts: 764
Joined: 18th May 06, 13:53

Postby Ean » 7th Aug 08, 14:37

As it's exactly a month earlier, I think it's a balls-up on the part of somebody's calendar navigation.

But you never know...
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests