Page 1 of 1

Wildhearts in this week's Kerrang!...

PostPosted: 11th Jun 08, 17:16
by my3dtvtan
Two short articles about the Wildies from todays Kerrang! for all those too cheap to buy it :D

Image

Image

Youd have thought they coulda at least used two different pics! Oh well....

Oh an, Gingers pregnant girlfriend? Congrtats Ginge! :D

PostPosted: 11th Jun 08, 18:52
by Assmask
Good stuff, thanks threedeeteeveeepio

PostPosted: 11th Jun 08, 19:02
by wildsam6o
hahaha, if your gonna take drugs take your own, fucking genious!

Re: Wildhearts in this weeks Kerrang!...

PostPosted: 11th Jun 08, 20:00
by Ean
my3dtvtan wrote:Two short articles about the Wildies from todays Kerrang! for all those too cheap to buy it :D


What? When we've got you who'll go into a shop and openly pay money for it? Have you no shame? :wink:

Cheers for the scans. :D

PostPosted: 11th Jun 08, 20:29
by Sarc
So he's definatley based in NY now then is he? when did that happen?

He's rather fertile our Ginge isn't he, another sprog on the way, well done that lad.....y'ain;t seen me right,

PostPosted: 11th Jun 08, 20:30
by vickyp
I appreciate you scanning them in, I appear to have spent all my money :wink:

Also if less than a page is all they get, then I don't really fancy buying the full magazine. Last time I read it it was just full of t-shirt ads. Not like in the good old days *grumble grumble*

PostPosted: 11th Jun 08, 21:33
by nig1012
Sarc wrote:y'ain;t seen me right,


who said that :roll:

PostPosted: 12th Jun 08, 01:30
by spoon_of_grimbo
nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:y'ain;t seen me right,


who said that :roll:


oh, he's about alright. he's just staying
Image

PostPosted: 12th Jun 08, 02:14
by Damian
Congratulations, Ginger!

I'm not sure he needs to worry about the set length - with the B-sides in, it's 21 songs I think! B-sides/interval/Earth Vs/encore sounds good to me if they went with that...

PostPosted: 13th Jun 08, 12:12
by SteveP
I wonder when the Shepherds Bush interview was done??, seems we've known for weeks that they're gonna do the full album plus the b-sides.

Reading that, it seems to me that it was done just before it was announced officially

Re: Wildhearts in this week's Kerrang!...

PostPosted: 18th Jun 08, 03:06
by weebleboy
my3dtvtan wrote:
Youd have thought they coulda at least used two different pics! Oh well....



Isn't that the same pic they used in the Download programme as well? They really need a few more recent ones taking!

PostPosted: 18th Jun 08, 11:24
by burgerrock
does anyone have a scan of the download program?