I want to buy

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

I want to buy

Postby Marc » 23rd May 08, 15:59

Endless Nameless... but can't find the sodding thing anywhere - is it now a highly collectable and rare album ??? and one that is going to cost a fair bit over the price of a normal CD....

Please help, only album (I think) missing from the collection - and I've no idea why I don't have it :(
Marc
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 13th Feb 06, 19:09
Location: London

Postby blackdeathcrew » 23rd May 08, 16:24

blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby blackdeathcrew » 23rd May 08, 16:27

blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby gimme » 25th May 08, 20:44

i got the red case promo edition for four quid on ebay.

i also got the 2 disc sg5 album for a mere few quid that same day.

sundays are the best day to ebay, seems to be less competition.
Greed Power Money and religion's fucking up the world.
gimme
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 5th Aug 07, 00:42
Location: formely wrexham now Pembrokeshire

Postby Pauly » 27th May 08, 15:30

I got my copy of EN and fishing for luckies for a quid each from the CD shop I used to work in (actually 70p each, we got 30% off staff discount). Was the first time I listened to them actually. Best £1.40 I've ever spent :wink:
Psychotronic Love Commando
Pauly
 
Posts: 151
Joined: 27th Mar 08, 12:48
Location: Edinburgh

Postby Marc » 3rd Jun 08, 09:52

Well ....

I picked one up on eBay... then started searching and also bought:

- Riff after Riff
- Strike Back
- Landmines and Pantomimes (Deluxe digi set)..

Still more to collect :lol:
Marc
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 13th Feb 06, 19:09
Location: London


Postby Marc » 3rd Jun 08, 11:14

Marc
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 13th Feb 06, 19:09
Location: London


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests