The Earth Vs Album

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

The Earth Vs Album

Postby Andy » 21st May 08, 11:32

I wonder if there will be a remastered 15th Anniversary edition of Earth Vs released to tie in with the Shepherds Bush gig. It could also include a dvd.
Or did I read somewhere that something is getting released, or was it a dream? :)
Andy
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 23:26
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby SteveP » 21st May 08, 14:31

What a good idea, something like the Naivety Play promo that was given out at one gig a long time ago.

Perhaps we'll be given it as we enter the gig?????
Wise UP.....Wise Out

Professional dwarf arsehole
SteveP
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 16:34
Location: Chester le St.

Postby godzillas beard » 21st May 08, 19:26

I thought it would be a good idea to re release the album as well. Perhaps they could film the gig and release it with the dvd. That would be sweet. And probably just wishful thinking.
godzillas beard
 
Posts: 126
Joined: 24th Feb 06, 13:33
Location: Fareham

Postby Ean » 21st May 08, 20:03

Alas, it's really all down to whether Warner are inclined to do anything about it, so don't hold your breath. :|
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Andy » 22nd May 08, 00:05

SteveP wrote:What a good idea, something like the Naivety Play promo that was given out at one gig a long time ago.

Perhaps we'll be given it as we enter the gig?????


I was more thinking it would be on general release for everybody.
Godzilla's Beard had a good idea too. A great opportunity for the band. Is it worthwhile emailing Ginger or WH Management and ask if this gig will be filmed for dvd?
Andy
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 23:26
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby Keith Richard » 22nd May 08, 00:38

Did I not read here somewhere here that the anniversary gig was going to be filmed for future DVD release???
"Some Days Just Fucking Suck"
Keith Richard
 
Posts: 746
Joined: 13th Feb 06, 18:44
Location: Singapore

Postby Andy » 22nd May 08, 01:26

Keith Richard wrote:Did I not read here somewhere here that the anniversary gig was going to be filmed for future DVD release???


I thought that too Keith.
Andy
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 23:26
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby Arm Squirrel » 31st May 08, 18:28

I've been to a couple gigs where you could buy the CD of the gig you've just seen straight after the show. Now that would be cool. Fan's get the chance to take away more than just a memory. www.liveherenow.co.uk did the Damned at the 100 Club in April of last year. Obviously the CD was also available to those who couldn't make it to the gig.
Arm Squirrel
 
Posts: 85
Joined: 3rd Mar 06, 00:13
Location: Beckenham UK


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests