A request for artwork!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

A request for artwork!

Postby blackdeathcrew » 21st May 08, 10:55

Does anyone have the smiley bones artwork, ideally in black and white and on its own with no background, that they could e-mail across to me? (going to be used for tattoing purposes)
I thought I had a good image on my computer, but looks like it's dissapeared, and I've had a search around the net, but to no luck

Thanks in advance
Pete

blackdeathcrew@hotmail.com
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby Ean » 21st May 08, 11:49

Try the Smiley Bones Image thread about half way down the page. ;)
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby blackdeathcrew » 21st May 08, 17:35

Doh :oops:

Thanks Ean
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests