Stop Us...Japanese Edition

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Stop Us...Japanese Edition

Postby SteveP » 20th May 08, 19:06

Anyone know the difference between the two CD versions on sale at HMV Japan??

One is a limited Edition, the other is regular, both have the extra tracks that have been discussed elsewhere here, and clicking into them to get more info shows the same information.

I know it's only a couple of pounds extra, but I'd still like to know what more I'd be getting than the regular edition if I decide to order it
Wise UP.....Wise Out

Professional dwarf arsehole
SteveP
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 16:34
Location: Chester le St.

Postby Ean » 20th May 08, 19:14

Buggered if I know. Getting 'em both anyway mind. :D
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby antipode101 » 21st May 08, 09:32

Quite often...in fact 99% of the time the Japanese pressings have bonus artwork,bonus tracks and of course the Obi strip(don't throw it away!).The Japanese pride themselves on quality both in packaging and the Audio. You wont be disappointed.
Unfortunately for me there are no local releases of WH / and related , so everything I buy is on import and I will always buy the Japanese pressing...unless it's already Out of production(sold out).
antipode101
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 22nd Mar 08, 04:15
Location: Melbourne. Australia


Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests