New MySpace Gig Message

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

New MySpace Gig Message

Postby jimbo » 13th May 08, 14:49

Your thaughts on what the gig in question may be??

Is it the long awaited 'Earth V's' show or my personal prayer being answered.......supporting the Foos at Wembly!
jimbo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 13th May 08, 14:45

Re: New MySpace message?

Postby sonicshake » 13th May 08, 16:36

jimbo wrote:Your thaughts on what the gig in question may be??

Is it the long awaited 'Earth V's' show or my personal prayer being answered.......supporting the Foos at Wembly!


My money is on it being the 'Earth Vs' show.
sonicshake
 
Posts: 155
Joined: 15th Mar 06, 12:00

Postby neiljunkster » 13th May 08, 16:54

What exactly does the myspace message say? I cant get on myspace.
neiljunkster
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:43
Location: Ashington

Postby Ean » 13th May 08, 18:28

It says:

Have you joined the wildhearts mailing list?

For those that havent please enter your email in the form below to be kept up to date on wildhearts news. We've got an announcement being made about a very special show THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS and the mailing list will be notified and be able to buy tickets first!! So make sure you dont miss out.



Check out our new mailing list blog to join, or visit www.thewildhearts.com


I rather think it's the Earth Vs show, as I doubt that Dave Grohl, despite his reputation as the-nicest-man-in-rock™, would allow anyone else to hold a presale for a Foo Fighters gig.

I'm assuming that this is the same Mailing List that distributes the Wildhearts Updates e-mithers?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby SteveP » 13th May 08, 19:56

Argghhhh,
My email address changed and I'm signed upfor updates on my old addy, I dare bet I won't be getting this update now, better go see if I can do something about it....................

Exit stage left....
Wise UP.....Wise Out

Professional dwarf arsehole
SteveP
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 16:34
Location: Chester le St.

Postby burgerrock » 13th May 08, 20:12

yeah ive checked and its the same mailing list thats on the wildhearts page
burgerrock
 
Posts: 204
Joined: 1st Nov 06, 20:07

Postby Sarc » 13th May 08, 20:57

I know what it is I know what it is..........................................................they're doing a full show tribute to George Formby
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Re: New MySpace Gig Message

Postby Damian » 13th May 08, 21:54

jimbo wrote:Your thaughts on what the gig in question may be??

Is it the long awaited 'Earth V's' show or my personal prayer being answered.......supporting the Foos at Wembly!

I'd love it if they are supporting the Foos at Wembley (seeing as I'm going) but this is obviously a show of their own... of whatever description. The long-mooted "Earth Vs" show does sound like a good bet.

If they get Therapy? supporting, so much the better... :D
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Re: New MySpace Gig Message

Postby markE » 14th May 08, 11:23

jimbo wrote:Your thaughts on what the gig in question may be??

Is it the long awaited 'Earth V's' show or my personal prayer being answered.......supporting the Foos at Wembly!



that would be awful - imagine all those disappointed people when grohl and co are to embarassed to come on after being blown away by the wildhearts :twisted:
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE
 
Posts: 764
Joined: 18th May 06, 13:53

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 14th May 08, 15:34

Sarc wrote:I know what it is I know what it is..........................................................they're doing a full show tribute to George Formby


good job i looked twice at that before posting... considering i was going to ask what makes you think the wildies use lean mean fat-reducing grilling machines, you can probably guess what i read that as...
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby markE » 14th May 08, 18:14

those george formby grills are great aren't they?
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE
 
Posts: 764
Joined: 18th May 06, 13:53

Postby Ean » 14th May 08, 18:39

markE wrote:those george formby grills are great aren't they?

No! Sausages roll off the front of the bloody things. :lol:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Sarc » 14th May 08, 18:41

Put them length ways on then y'fool
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Ean » 14th May 08, 18:46

But then you don't get the nice grill marks. :?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Sarc » 14th May 08, 18:54

Ean wrote:But then you don't get the nice grill marks. :?


I'm vegetarian what do I care :P
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Next

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests

cron