Page 1 of 2

2 Page 5K Live Review In Today's Kerrang!!

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 12:30
by burgerrock
And its an absolute beauty!!

Definately worth buying kerrang! for!!

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 14:08
by beerofthedark
that has to be the Astoria one right? Kerrap rarely venture outside the capital if they can help it and it was an absolute belter too.

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 14:42
by weebleboy
I'm a cheapskate- does anyone have a scan?

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 15:28
by Damian
I may have to actually buy it this week.

To be fair, if anyone who went to that gig gave it anything less than 5 stars, I (a normally rational person) may have had to hunt them down.

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 15:48
by Ean
For cheapskates everywhere. :wink:

Check out Ginger's M.C. Escher-esque guitar. :?

ImageImage

Hmmm, by the 'Media Area' I assume he means 'The Bar'... :P

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 16:02
by spoon_of_grimbo
they got the lead-off live review in kerrang!? fucking nice!!!

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 20:03
by Rancidpunk_76
Woo! It's about time Kerrang made up for the poultry 3 K's they gave the album. Rockin'!

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 20:25
by blackdeathcrew
That's a really good review 8)

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 23:12
by Velvet Presley
Suprisingly good and not at all undeserved.

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 23:24
by Sarc
Is it wrong to want a pair of star pants like Ginger has?

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 23:26
by Ean
Sarc wrote:Is it wrong to want a pair of star pants like Ginger has?


It's only wrong to want that pair... :?

PostPosted: 16th Jan 08, 23:32
by Sarc
TAXI!!!!!!!

PostPosted: 17th Jan 08, 03:23
by michelle
Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:Is it wrong to want a pair of star pants like Ginger has?


It's only wrong to want that pair... :?


Then call me wrong.........I'm not ashamed :twisted:

Kerrap

PostPosted: 17th Jan 08, 09:51
by robdy2k
I hold my hand up and admit - I dissed Kerrang only a few weeks ago... I now doff my cap in their general direction!

PostPosted: 19th Jan 08, 05:55
by weebleboy
Were Damone not at that gig? Or was the reviewer too busy in the bar over the road? If you're gonna review a gig, at least do the whole thing.....


Besides that, a pretty good review I dare say! If the WH's aren't rockin Download this year then something's wrong....