by BGennard » 29th Apr 07, 12:55
Firstly may i just congratulate you on two fantastic albums, two of the best released this year so far (if not the best!).
Congratulations on getting Round records up and running, great releases so far!
Now the questions......
1) Now that you have Round Records up and running, and you pretty much have complete control of release's (I presume), would you consider having another go a the Singles club idea, even if only to release the singles online as purchasable mp3s only and not on physical cds, (I guess this would be cheaper and less of a distribution headache!). If not starting the idea from scratch just release the other 18 songs that were already written before infernal f#cked it up!
2)
a. New Wildhearts album is amazing, possibly the best album so far, I was just wondering were any of the songs used from the 13 or so demos recorded back in 2004 before the band split, or are they completly new?
b. If the songs on the new album are completely new, will the ones demoed in 2004 ever see the light of day even if only as purchasable mp3s?
3) You have a wealth of material thats never seen an official release, is there any chance of these songs being released as purchasable high quality mp3's online?
Im talking about songs like :
The Songs written for Alice Cooper, (Sorry forgotten the titles)
Beer For Breakfast
If I were you Id Kiss me ( I believe there maybe two versions of this song?)
Same Again,
All the Snake Demos
(Kiss My Arse Before You Say Goodbye, Please Baby Please, Wild Wine And Whiskey, Whose Gonna Stop Lorraine, One More Night, Unsociable Emotions, The Violent Ones, Same Sad Song)
Truth
Church of the Broken Hearted
Push
U Wanna
Just Stay
and theres probably a whoile lot more, like all the songs demoed for the proposed second SilverGinger5 album. I know alot of the songs mentioned above are available on bootlegs etc, but id rather see my money go to the artist whom wrote/recorded them and get decent quality mp3s.
Oh well I probaly have more questions, but i think thats enough of your time ive taken up.
Again congrats on some excellent releases, looking forward to your reply.