Our own Wildhearts/Ginger cover song thread??????

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter
Forum rules
Divvn't be a twat

Postby antipode101 » 13th May 08, 09:21

Chris DLS wrote:nice work. What did you use for recording and for effects (sorry for trainspotter type questions)


thanks :) I used a combination of Garageband and Cubase. I really didn't spend a lot of time fixing mistakes or cleaning up.Slapped the guitars down , added the vox, kept the mix pretty much as you hear it. The guitars were recorded dry for Sky chaser but on Regret , I used a 12 string maton and a vintage amp emulator.

I can only imagine what my neighbours were thinking whilst trying to get the right harmonies for sky chaser... :lol:
antipode101
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 22nd Mar 08, 04:15
Location: Melbourne. Australia

Postby Andwah » 13th May 08, 14:42

I got a person i know in band that cover few wildhearts tunes.

www.myspace.com/kinggroover
Andwah
 
Posts: 190
Joined: 19th Dec 07, 16:41

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests