Page 1 of 1

GiNGER BACK AT THE ViPER ROOM

PostPosted: 27th Jul 09, 22:41
by Ean
• 26th August - The Viper Room, LA

Ginger plays the Viper Room again along with Billy Morrison, Scott Lipps & Michael Butler.

Ginger's on at 10PM. Expect guests and surprises.

Support:

Modern Day Escape and Selah Sue

TiICKETS $10

The Viper Room

Efforts are being made to stream the whole Viper Room show LIVE! Details as we get them.

PostPosted: 28th Jul 09, 22:07
by vickyp
I hope they'll find time for another live video link-up, that was fun last time.

PostPosted: 31st Jul 09, 09:43
by shat noir
from facebook..

Ginger we are going to attempt to stream the next Viper Room show.. for FREE...

8)

PostPosted: 31st Jul 09, 18:16
by Nickinvincible
I assume it is 10pm local time?

PostPosted: 31st Jul 09, 23:16
by Pudu
Which is what time in the UK (Yeah I cant be arsed googling it right now!)?

PostPosted: 31st Jul 09, 23:35
by Ean
6AM

PostPosted: 1st Aug 09, 08:34
by Pudu
Cheers Ean - looks like I am getting up with the little one on that morning!