Page 1 of 1
Merchandise at Ginger Gigs

Posted:
7th May 09, 13:23
by EMMO
Am going to the London show tonight - cant wait
can someone tell me what merchandise there is at these gigs please?
thanks

Posted:
7th May 09, 13:48
by Sarc
so far from what I've gathered theres the new 2disc version of the great white monkey cd which i thinks 12 quid and a shirt that my fellow newmod VickyP took no idea how much that is though

Posted:
7th May 09, 13:53
by EMMO
any idea what songs on the CD?
who are the great white monkey anyway?

Posted:
7th May 09, 13:56
by Jules
T-shirts were a tenner. I think Vicky posted a picture of them on one of the other threads. I think there were posters (Ginger on a yellow background?) - wasn't paying that much attention, just bought a shirt.

Posted:
7th May 09, 13:56
by Sarc
EMMO wrote:any idea what songs on the CD?
who are the great white monkey anyway?
Where've you been dear boy? it was a live cds Ginge did with Pooley and hot steve a few years back, you could get the one disc version from the bands webstore for ages but it was missing a load of stuff , now its all been put together and released as a 2 disc version a-la greivous acoustic behaviour/

Posted:
7th May 09, 13:57
by EMMO
just found out who great white monkey are!!
ill invest in both i think.
thanks for the info

Posted:
7th May 09, 14:14
by Nickinvincible
i think there were Wildhearts stickers on sale at York too? Although I was fumbling around for change, clutching a can of Red Stripe and trying to work out by sight if I needed an L or XL, so I might be wrong....

Posted:
7th May 09, 16:31
by shat noir

Posted:
7th May 09, 19:58
by vickyp
Jules wrote:T-shirts were a tenner. I think Vicky posted a picture of them on one of the other threads. I think there were posters (Ginger on a yellow background?) - wasn't paying that much attention, just bought a shirt.
Yeah, t-shirt pic is over here on the reviews thread:
http://www.gingerandthesoniccircus.net/ ... c&start=15
T-shirt was a tenner, there were posters and stickers and beanie hats too. (Stickers and hats were Wildhearts merch). No girly t-shirts, just a small. Some CDs and Laika Dog merch.