Page 1 of 3

Great White Monkey TV

PostPosted: 5th May 09, 17:28
by burgerrock
"I've bought melon as well. I've just bought gravy to dip mine in!"
GWMTV: The Start! http://tinyurl.com/dlz72z

"But he saved our controller... from beer!"
GWMTV: Old York! http://tinyurl.com/c4rwtn

"But the gibbets were fucking horrible, weren't they...?"
GWMTV: Dudley. http://tinyurl.com/peqvnp

"At one point in the set I levitated off the ground!"
GWMTV: Rainy Days (In Manchester & Sheffield). http://tinyurl.com/p7nuyz

"I'm quite fond of this spider outfit. I don't think that's going back to the shop!"
GWMTV: Laundry Day http://tinyurl.com/ph5t39

"I've still got a chance to redeem meself and leave the venue in a bad mood!"
GWMTV: No Pressure (In London) http://sn.im/isyyn

"I'm ga'n'in to fuckin' Alderaan with ya, there's fuck all for us here like...!"
GWMTV: A (Random) Day Off http://tinyurl.com/llcl45

"It Started Out As Just A Regular Day...!"
GWMTV: A Winchester Scare http://tinyurl.com/mkmk5j

"Just 'cos I'm a mechanic dun't make me a driver..."
GWMTV: Top Scooter http://tinyurl.com/qjve7b

"It's the same size as Dick's dick...!"
GWMTV: Jase Of The North http://tinyurl.com/qdc4y4

"Many people believed that Van Madness used to be a Dutch Painter!"
GWMTV: We're Giving It All We've Got (Captain) http://tinyurl.com/qysh4a

"Juggly Bastards!"
GWMTV: The Last Gig http://tinyurl.com/mv6wns


Awesome!

PostPosted: 5th May 09, 18:38
by shadow
great idea from G.....goes some way towards makin up for bein skint and only bein able to make 1 gig.....next installment eagerly anticipated

PostPosted: 5th May 09, 20:31
by skychaserhigh
quality that :D

Even saw myself for about 1 second :lol:

PostPosted: 5th May 09, 22:45
by benwalton
Nice to see Denzel reprising Ritch's role as the blank, staring drummer... :lol:

PostPosted: 5th May 09, 22:58
by Ilsa
Brilliant!!!!

Reminded me of what a bloody top gig it was last night in Manchester, was right at the front with Oleander (and special guest star Ean).

PostPosted: 7th May 09, 14:52
by my3dtvtan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytvDIdsjTl0

Ep 2 is up :D

Keep em comming!

Thought they were interviewing Stidi for a split second at the end there..... :lol:

PostPosted: 7th May 09, 15:15
by Ean
Woot. VickyP's famous! :D

PostPosted: 7th May 09, 19:48
by vickyp
Noooooo!!!! I sound like a right idiot. Hate seeing myself on camera. At least it was only a short clip :?

PostPosted: 8th May 09, 01:04
by Damian
vickyp wrote:Noooooo!!!! I sound like a right idiot. Hate seeing myself on camera. At least it was only a short clip :?

Hey! Why did James get away with not speaking?

PostPosted: 8th May 09, 13:59
by vickyp
Damian wrote:
vickyp wrote:Noooooo!!!! I sound like a right idiot. Hate seeing myself on camera. At least it was only a short clip :?

Hey! Why did James get away with not speaking?

He didn't want to be on camera at all, but Eddie persuaded him. Actually he said 'you can just stand at the back looking handsome' and what do you know, it worked.

PostPosted: 13th May 09, 11:39
by my3dtvtan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grLkPtYVt5g

Ep 3

Some great live footage

Lets get those views up if we want more of these vids!

PostPosted: 13th May 09, 16:58
by lemon & ginger
Is the van driver on the Newport clip (and possibly the whole tour) Paul Catten (Medulla Nocte, Murderone, Lazarus Blackstar)?

Maybe noone will know..?

PostPosted: 13th May 09, 17:00
by Trudi
lemon & ginger wrote:Is the van driver on the Newport clip (and possibly the whole tour) Paul Catten (Medulla Nocte, Murderone, Lazarus Blackstar)?


Yep

PostPosted: 13th May 09, 17:08
by lemon & ginger
Trudi wrote:
lemon & ginger wrote:Is the van driver on the Newport clip (and possibly the whole tour) Paul Catten (Medulla Nocte, Murderone, Lazarus Blackstar)?


Yep


That's good, he's a cracking lad, not to mention a Hereford United fan to boot!

PostPosted: 13th May 09, 17:58
by Andwah
He was manning the merchandise stall.